Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Children are little ****bags who should be used for baynet practice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BK, you may not want to go down the path of equating "holding a belief which may not be true" with "spreading lies."
    Accusing someone of being a coward that you've never met in person? Call me crazy but that might not be the most productive thing to do. But if you're an internet tough guy like Albert, that's how you round up the posse.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      People care so much about this that they are willing to attack people relentlessly for even sticking up for someone who holds this opinion, regardless as to whether said person agrees with it.

Internet, serious business.
      What opinion of David Floyd's are you sticking up for again? His opinion that calling people 'sand ******s' in public is funny? Why are you on some crusade to prove you hang out with a complete *******?

Comment

• Actually, it's everyone's reaction that is funny, at least to me.
        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Accusing someone of being a coward that you've never met in person? Call me crazy but that might not be the most productive thing to do. But if you're an internet tough guy like Albert, that's how you round up the posse.
          This post completely fails to address mine. If you'd like to refute my post, you must demonstrate that you did not equate "holding a belief that may not be true" with "spreading lies," or that Speer did something other than "hold a belief that may not be true," or that you did not accue him of "spreading lies." Those are your options.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• What opinion of David Floyd's are you sticking up for again?
            That he's not a coward and if you get into it with him, will finish what you started. Are you having a problem reading?

Why are you on some crusade to prove you hang out with a complete *******?
            I hang out with lots of people that Poly thinks are complete *******s.

What Poly thinks as a collective and what is actually true, is a gulf wide and broad.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

That he's not a coward and if you get into it with him, will finish what you started. Are you having a problem reading?

I hang out with lots of people that Poly thinks are complete *******s.

What Poly thinks as a collective and what is actually true, is a gulf wide and broad.
              Calling people sand ******s in public doesn't make you an *******? Who are these other people you hang out with who Poly thinks are complete *******s, the KKK?

Also, "not being a coward" is a character trait, not an opinion somebody holds. Dur.

Comment

What I think and what is actually true, is a gulf wide and broad.
                Fixed
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Who are these other people you hang out with who Poly thinks are complete *******s, the KKK?
                  You can hack it tough guy.

Also, "not being a coward" is a character trait, not an opinion somebody holds.
                  So you think attacking someone's character is ok.

Comment

• I'm not sure what you have against Pierson's Puppeteers, BK.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So you think attacking someone's character is ok.
                      Said the person that is accusing everyone in sight of being a liar.

What an ASSHAT
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I've only read Mote, so you've lost me there, Lori.

Comment

• A species of technologically advanced cowards in the Known Space universe, and an awesome example of interesting aliens.

Comment

• Never heard of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              Said the person that is accusing everyone in sight of being a liar.

What an ASSHAT
                              Yeah, but he doesn't have to adhere to his own rules I guess.

Comment

Why would I be ashamed of anything I've posted? You seem to think that the Church agrees with you, Loinburger.
                                All of the Catholics I know in real life (and I know a lot, e.g. pretty much all of my relatives) would not take the stand that it's a-ok to call somebody a "sand ******." Yet here you are, bemoaning the fact that Poly disapproves of Floyd's repeated use of racial slurs. "How dare you attack the character of such a fine upstanding troll!" Either you are attending one of the world's most ****ed up Catholic churches or else you shut your ears during the last 2/3 of every mass after fantasizing during the old testament readings at the start.

It's also ludicrous that you, one of the most dishonest people on the forum, have the gall to call anybody a liar.

I'm curious - do you equate Arabs with Muslims? Is this why you approve of slurs directed at Arabs? Or would you be just as approving of Floyd had he called a black person a "******" or a Hispanic a "spic" or whatever?
                                Last edited by loinburger; July 8, 2011, 15:06.
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X