Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Children are little ****bags who should be used for baynet practice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children are little ****bags who should be used for baynet practice.

So I pay $287 per month in home owner's association fees just so I can use the swimming pool; the HOA also has football greens, a beach volleyball court, a basketball court, and a picknick area but I don't use those though I suppose they do mow my front lawn but I don't really use much of those items and all I'm really interested in is using the Olympic sized pool and, occasionally, the hot tub. So, any way, today was a warm day and I felt like going to the swimming pool. The four Mexicans who were installing my hardwood floors seemed to have everything under control and my lady friend and I thought we'd put those HOA fees to good work by cooling off in the community pool. Long story short, someone's little angel took a huge **** in the pool and it was floating on the surface. WTF?!

I honestly didn't see it floating there and a nice Filipino couple told us not to get in the water. Me: "Why?" Them: "Look at the floater in the pool." Jesus Christ. Who let's their kid **** in the pool and why the hell don't they clean up after their darling little accident? I'm now wondering why I pay $287 per month when the one time we want to use the pool someones little mistake has planted a land mine in the community pool. Kill all kids, says I.
    Last edited by Dinner; July 3, 2011, 20:30.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

It was floating like a Baby Ruth in the middle of the pool so don't tell me the dirt bag parents didn't know it was there. Clean up after you little bastards, damn you.

Comment

The homeowner's association is taking $3500 of your money a year?????

Comment

You act like that is a lot. It's run of the mill in SoCal. My only complaint is they don't have a weight room so I have to pay extra for a gym membership. There honestly are a large amount of common greens which need to be maintained. Now if we could only get the pet owners to clean up their dog ****... Well, and the parents to clean up their kid's ****.

Comment

How does that work?

Throw them into the bay and let tuna fishermen practice?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Honestly? Mostly illegal aliens. This is Southern California and Mexicans work dirt cheap so they do most of the manual labor white folks don't feel like doing. Hell, out of the crew installing my new flooring this weekend only one of them speaks English so don't tell me they're legal. I do speak Spanish so even if the one guy wasn't here I could explain stuff to them but the reality is they're independent contractors so the company I bought the flooring from hired the installation company and I payed the original company so it's not like I hired wetbacks even though wetbacks did all the work. On the upside the installation costs (to remove the old carpet and install the new hard wood floors) was extremely reasonable, largely because illegals were doing the actual work.

Comment

If somebody ****s in the pool the county makes them shut it down around here. Eight hours for solid, and twenty-four for diarrhea.
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Wow. You really love those racial slurs...

xpost
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Felch: Yeah they shut down the pool here too I think.

Comment

How the **** do you know it was a kid who **** in the pool? Are you some sort of fecal forensics expert?

Comment

Yeah, it could have been a retired baby boomer!

One more reason to hate them.

Comment

I bet it was Oerdin.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          I bet it was Oerdin.
                          Wow, the whole story makes so much more sense now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            Yeah, it could have been a retired baby boomer!

One more reason to hate them.
                            Idiot.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What is a "baynet", by the way? Some kind of fishing apparatus?

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X