Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Children are little ****bags who should be used for baynet practice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should have said racist and homophobic slurs.

I am having a difficult time understanding how an educated person who lives in a diverse community could not tell the difference between banter between juvenile peers and a forum that is read by a wide cross-section of the world's population.

You are still alive, so I am assuming you don't go into mixed areas and begin spouting off about various minorities.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I do. I go into black areas and talk about hispanics. Then I go hispanic areas and talk about blacks. I used to do the same thing when I played center field growing up.
      I'd start trouble between the left and right fielders.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        I do. I go into black areas and talk about hispanics. Then I go hispanic areas and talk about blacks. I used to do the same thing when I played center field growing up.
        I'd start trouble between the left and right fielders.
        HAHA. This is hilarious.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
          You are still alive, so I am assuming you don't go into mixed areas and begin spouting off about various minorities.
          Or rather everyone really does say such things about each other, it's considered normal, and not all that offensive as long as the "love" is spread around equally. It's really not as big a deal as you're making it out to be especially in light of how you're feigning such indignation. I do honestly believe you are feigning it, btw. You can win points as the PC police, I guess, but please try to keep your accusations in line with the reality of what I have actually said. Maybe some choice, in context, quotes to justify your indignation? I'll wait.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• So it's okay for Hera to say racist crap as long as he doesn't call them ******s?

Comment

• Still, waiting for that response BTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                Or rather everyone really does say such things about each other, it's considered normal, and not all that offensive as long as the "love" is spread around equally. It's really not as big a deal as you're making it out to be especially in light of how you're feigning such indignation. I do honestly believe you are feigning it, btw. You can win points as the PC police, I guess, but please try to keep your accusations in line with the reality of what I have actually said. Maybe some choice, in context, quotes to justify your indignation? I'll wait.

I am not indignant, feigning or otherwise.

I am pointing out the effect your expressions most likely have on people who do not know you, and even some who do.

If you want to be an idiot willingly or because you can't help it, I'm not going to be able to stop you.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• OK, so you can't back up your statements and instead want to make an appeal to emotion. I'm ok with that but let's not pretend to confuse what this is. For the record you were feigning indignation so let's quit with the weak denials.

Comment

• Your being an idiot is already amply posted in this thread.

Yes, I read the thread where you went off on sand ******s.

Do you deny posting that crap?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• I think it was pretty clear he wasn't being serious. He doesn't think arabs are literally made of sand.

Comment

• A questionable quote by Albie... Which I admit I did say though not entirely with in the context Albie posted but it wasn't entirely appropriate on my part even though Albie cut and paste it out of context from an entirely different thread. I stand by my original statement though that I think Italian food is best cooked by an Italian person, Chinese food is most often best when cooked by a Chinese person, and Japanese food is best when a Japanese person makes it. I believe they have the most knowledge of the cuisine in question. Yes, when a person of an entirely different ethnicity claims to be cooking "real XXXX" (insert a cuisine of your choice) I doubt their claims and believe I'm not being served something all that authentic.
                        Last edited by Dinner; July 6, 2011, 02:30.

Comment

• So... One out of context quote from another thread but what about in this thread? I'm sure there is something, come on and throw us a bone.

Comment

• I think someone needs to call the police before Oerdin impales a child. You just don't joke around on the internet like that.

Comment

• Joking about being a pedophile on the internet? Nobody does that!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                                So... One out of context quote from another thread but what about in this thread? I'm sure there is something, come on and throw us a bone.

Misunderstanding Archie Bunker.

Homophobic slurs.

Off the top of my head.

But nevermind. Keep on keeping on.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X