Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why exactly is Israeli slaughtering protesters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Now you're equating telling people they can't enter a country and ethnic cleansing. This is fascinating. Pathetic troll is pathetic.
    Ethnic cleansing?

I guess that's another word for a country that selectively doesn't even consider using non-lethal force on border crossing disputes.

HC, I'm sure you genuinely believe the **** you're saying. That's what is scary. You need to seriously look at the whole Israel situation objectively. You're a victim of propaganda.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
      I am not reading this thread

I just wanted to mention that the part of the Sahara south of Morocco that used to belong to Spain was lost to Morocco because that strip of land had a population of like 200.000 and Morocco sent like 300.000 civilians walking to that place in a huge march.

Perhaps some details are wong, check wiki
      Sounds kind of like Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        Now you're equating telling people they can't enter a country and ethnic cleansing. This is fascinating. Pathetic troll is pathetic.
        "jews, you can't come in here and establish a jewish state. or else we'll attack you"
        "arabs, if you try to cross this line we'll shoot you"

Comment

• HC's view of the Israel-Palestine situation:

Israel: Righteous, valiant protectors of holiness and goodness. Innocent settlers under constant attack by insurgents that just hate Jewish people and want to slaughter them all.

Palestine: Heathens, insurgents. All wish for every Jew to die and will stop at nothing to ethnically cleanse the region of jews.

He would think it has nothing to do with land disputes.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• next is the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
              next is the world
              Palestinians are basically Nazis, but easier to kill because they're usually unarmed.

Comment

• who would you want as a neighbor? A Jew or Camel jockey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  Palestinians are basically Nazis, but easier to kill because they're usually unarmed.
                  target practice

Comment

• I've had many Arab neighbours, and Jew neighbours. My Jewish neighbours (they emigrated here from Israel, actually -- smart folks) invited me to their son's bris, which was a glorious experience reminding me why circumcision is barbaric. At least Jewish people do it when the child is a baby, unlike Filipinos that do it at age 13...

They've all been fine neighbours, because the city enforces the property lines.

Comment

• Jews in Canada? In just a few years we can hope the maple leaf will be a Star of David.

Comment

• There's like 400K Jews in Canada.

Comment

• Right, just as the stars on the US flag are stars of david...?

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                            Right, just as the stars on the US flag are stars of david...?
                            cool eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              There's like 400K Jews in Canada.
                              not much longer then the plan will in place for take over

Comment

• Jews will take over the world!!

Comment

Working...
                                X