Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Why do 90% of black people vote for Democrats?
Collapse
X
-
Liking dickgirls is orthogonal to being a lying nutcase.Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View PostAnd neither of us are dickgirl fetishists. Personally, I would be concerned if you favoured me over Elok for anything. I would take this as evidence that I needed to be more like Elok.If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
){ :|:& };:
Comment
-
Question, have I ever posted anything about my love life?I wish Ben had a girlfriend or would come out of the closet or something, I really do. Then he'd have better things to do than make stupid, and frequently dishonest arguments with people on the internet who strongly dislike him. I'm figuring he does it out of loneliness because this is the closest he can get to contact with other human beings when he's not at work or church. This is just speculation of course, I think the mental illness theory has merit too.Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
"Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!
Comment
-
I am sick. You must be clairvoyent. Damn cold.Now ben's just going to dishonestly debate this post. His capacity for delusion is nothing short of incredible--it makes me wonder if he's sick somehow. It is astounding.Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
"Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!
Comment
-
It isn't slander if it's true. I don't know why you can't get it through your thick head. David Floyd acknowledged in his "aren't black people stupid?" thread that he is racist. He has posted multiple threads about his sexual exploits. He is a fornicator and a racist.Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View PostYou willing to admit that you were wrong to slander Floyd? No? Then I suppose we are still at an impasse. You seem to believe it's ok to slander people behind their backs.
Which does not address your insane belief that violence is an appropriate response to "slander."Yes, like threatening to commit violence.Paying lip service implies that I am actually doing the things that I am saying are wrong.
Do you understand that calumny applies to lying? And that I haven't lied about David Floyd? You even admitted in the previous thread that I wasn't lying, yet you continue with your false accusations.No, the dispute is that you do not believe that calumny is a sin.Your entire moral philosophy is based on this. Hence why you're so quick to brazenly commit sins of wrath - they're not sex sins, so they don't count!No, my moral philosophy is based upon the principle that sex is best in marriage.<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures
</p>
Comment
-
You can ask. What you don't realize is that, when I assume you're a little mentally ill, I'm actually making the more charitable assumption--mental illness means it's not (entirely) your fault when you prevaricate. And, as Loin said, it's not that we disagree--I disagree with a lot of people on here. It's that your arguments all but invariably hinge on dishonesty.Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View PostThen perhaps you shouldn't be basing your argument on something that you really don't know about. I'm sorry I don't share your opinions, but that doesn't make me any of what you've said simply because we disagree.
I don't know you in person Elok, so I refrain from making assessment about your personality based on what you've said here. Can I ask you to return the favor?
Comment
-
Yes. Actually you have. We all agreed it made you sound like a queer beyond measure as well as incredibly creepy.Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View PostQuestion, have I ever posted anything about my love life?If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
){ :|:& };:
Comment
-
I think BK is a villain.What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation
Comment
-
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.Sub-forums: <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=305">Sports Forum</a>, <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=322">Technology Forum</a>
Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View PostI'm waiting not because I don't like women. I just think sex is better when it's in marriage rather then outside. Like I said gals are so fine.

Well, this just shows we should legalize gay marriage--your gay sex will be SO MUCH BETTER once you're married!
Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View PostYou like gals? GALS stands for "Gay And Lesbian Society"
Congratulations, you're officially gay.
QFT!
If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
){ :|:& };:
Comment
-
It doesn't matter. His willingness to waste so much time making stupid and disingenuous arguments on the internet is evidence that nothing else in his life is as fun and exciting to him. The things he has actually said about the subject of his love life are just confirmation.Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View PostYes. Actually you have. We all agreed it made you sound like a queer beyond measure as well as incredibly creepy.
Comment
-
Actually, HC, that's not the most recent thing I've posted about my love life.
Keep looking.
Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
"Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!
Comment
-
Did your recent experience make you any less clueless / sociopathic? No? Then who cares.Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View PostActually, HC, that's not the most recent thing I've posted about my love life.
Keep looking.
<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures
</p>
Comment
-
What does it say about gribbler that he has the time to criticize my love life? What do you want, a play-by-play?It doesn't matter. His willingness to waste so much time making stupid and disingenuous arguments on the internet is evidence that nothing else in his life is as fun and exciting to him. The things he has actually said about the subject of his love life are just confirmation.Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
"Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!
Comment
Comment