Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it so hard to be a part-time bank teller (or to get any job)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good thing Alby didn't apply for an underwriting position.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      Google Translate thinks "baylasim" should be "paylasim" and translates "ellerinize saglik guzel bir paylasim olmus cok thanks" as "many thanks for sharing have a nice hands, health". I think PH is right about it being Turkish.
      You should've learnt by now that I am always right I just don't go on about it like other members of the board
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Al,
        When I retired from the Navy in 2008, It took until the middle of 2009 before I could find a good job that I liked. thousands of applications, hundreds of interviews and only a few job offers and most of them sucked. So keep your head and keep looking. I would also encourage you to go for your dream jobs as long as you have qualifications. If you're going to get rejected then at least get rejected from something that you want to do.
        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• Like ... life ?
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
            There was a story a few years back where some guy tried to deposit one of those fake "million dollar checks" some loan companies mail out and even though it clearly says "This is not a Check" the teller still deposited the check. Low and behold the guy found the funds in his account and he transferred the money to another bank and then the original bank came looking for him for the funds. He eventually gave it back but as I recall he kept a blog about the whole thing and never touched a penny of the money. He just wanted to see if it would work.
            I've heard about this story, though it was $60,000
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pax View Post
              Al,
              When I retired from the Navy in 2008, It took until the middle of 2009 before I could find a good job that I liked. thousands of applications, hundreds of interviews and only a few job offers and most of them sucked. So keep your head and keep looking. I would also encourage you to go for your dream jobs as long as you have qualifications. If you're going to get rejected then at least get rejected from something that you want to do.
              Actually, I second this.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• So I started training. All teller training in the greater Philadelphia area occurs at one location. I'm apparently the only one of the 30 or so that were in my group interview to actually get hired
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You were probably a quota, Mr. Muhammed Al-Habib.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Wow, asher and I agree. The world must be ending.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• congratulations hopefully this us what you want to do. If not use it as a base to build on and pursue your dream job. Take it from an old guy, job satisfaction is a key ingredient in happiness
                      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• Originally posted by Pax View Post
                        congratulations hopefully this us what you want to do. If not use it as a base to build on and pursue your dream job. Take it from an old guy, job satisfaction is a key ingredient in happiness
                        No, sir. This is just to pay the bills til I return to OCS (ETA October). I believe you were a Naval Officer, right, Pax?
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Oh for ****'s sake, are you STILL TRYING TO JOIN THE MARINES?

GIVE IT UP YOU STUPID DUMB PIECE OF ****ING ****. YOU HAVE A PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE JOB AND NEED TO STOP TRYING TO JOIN THE CLUB THAT OBVIOUSLY THINKS YOU AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM AND ACCEPT LIFE THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE GAY MEN AND GUNS.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Is your nickname 'wetblanket'?
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
                              I've heard about this story, though it was $60,000
                              I believe that constitutes fraud. Did he end up in prison for his troubles?
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                Oh for ****'s sake, are you STILL TRYING TO JOIN THE MARINES?

GIVE IT UP YOU STUPID DUMB PIECE OF ****ING ****. YOU HAVE A PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE JOB AND NEED TO STOP TRYING TO JOIN THE CLUB THAT OBVIOUSLY THINKS YOU AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM AND ACCEPT LIFE THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE GAY MEN AND GUNS.
                                Give up. Besides who wants to be the state's valueless cannon fodder anyway? Isn't it what you do when you don't have any other meaning or purpose to your life?
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X