Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it so hard to be a part-time bank teller (or to get any job)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
    Alternatively, has Albert been "let go" yet?

if that's real.... (ambiguous dots)

Comment

• darius is just winding al up. he did a similar thing with dfg. it would appear that al isn't quite as easy to fool though.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        If this is real, major dick move, dude. I hope this is shopped.
        He's doing a public service.

Comment

• Maybe, but it's still a dick move.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
            So, has Albert quit yet?
            He's just gotten started on the 300-page resignation letter. Don't rush him.

Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                He's just gotten started on the 300-page resignation letter. Don't rush him.
                excerpt: "What does society gain by counting money? There is no point, I says! I is very much morally superior. I quitz to get rejected at the marines."

from: "What's the point?" - Dr. Albert Speer, 2011, Philadelphia University Press. All rights reserved.

Comment

• Dr. Speer? Does he have a PhD in a field requiring substantial amounts of analytical thought, philosophical ability, abounding with practical relevance, from a first-tier school that has been at the top of its field since before any of us were born?

Comment

• he will when he hands in his rejection letter!

Comment

Dr. Speer? Does he have a PhD in a field requiring substantial amounts of analytical thought, philosophical ability, abounding with practical relevance, from a first-tier school that has been at the top of its field since before any of us were born?
                      Yes. Agriculture specializing in gender.
                      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

He's doing a public service.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Darius, please tell me you didn't actually do that. What would the clients of the Law Offices of JD Hass have to say about these shenanigans that you're presumably charging billable hours for?
                          He's a lawyer? You expect ethical behavior.

I don't like Albert but if you did that, you're a major piece of trash Darius. What goes around comes around.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• You guys are idiots.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              What would the clients of the Law Offices of JD Hass have to say
                              Who?

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              shenanigans that you're presumably charging billable hours for
                              I'd rather munch on a handful of broken glass than ever have to track hours. I freelance on flat fees and contingencies only, so I can waste all the time I like. That and sending one email wasn't a herculean effort FFS. 20 seconds tops.

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              You expect ethical behavior.
                              What exactly is "unethical" about taking what one voluntarily disseminates into the public sphere and bringing that material to another person's attention, particularly where the recipient has an interest in familiarity with the minds of those in whom they invest a great deal of trust, responsibility, and pay? Dazzle me with what Rules of Professional Conduct are implicated.
                              Last edited by Darius871; June 8, 2011, 23:43.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

• What exactly is "unethical" about taking what one voluntarily disseminates into the public sphere and bringing that material to another person's attention? Dazzle me with what Rules of Professional Conduct are implicated.
                                So you did it for real? Wow.

Scum, absolute scum.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X