Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it so hard to be a part-time bank teller (or to get any job)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    It's hats, not masks. Masks are for people like me, who are smiling when shaking your hand while wondering how much I can milk you for before you become completely disposable. Clearly, you're not doing that.
    Clearly you are no fan of Billy Joel.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pax View Post
      Al, If everyone is saying the same thing then maybe you should listen. I mean you have united the left and the right.

Ya albie--- on what other issue would you see Rah, Flubber, ben Kenobi, MikeH, Provost,Zoetssomethingorother, Jon Miller, Barnabas, Cort Haus all be in full accord with really no dissent other than your own.

Don't think of them as friends if you limit that term to your BFFs or whatever but at least think in terms of not making any enemies.
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I think Albie is hopeless. There's something wrong with the basic ideas that he has.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          And my best example is one of the guys that I met at this site and gamed with frequently became friends. When I had an opening, I offered him a change of careers to work for me. It's the best hire I've ever made. It even raised my bosses opinion of me in terms of me being a great judge of talent.
          Perhaps you could hire Albert
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• He'd just quit to join the Marines.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              He'd just quit to TRY TO join the Marines.
              Fixed
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                Clearly you are no fan of Billy Joel.
                I blame him for Tom Hanks.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber View Post
                  Ya albie--- on what other issue would you see Rah, Flubber, ben Kenobi, MikeH, Provost,Zoetssomethingorother, Jon Miller, Barnabas, Cort Haus all be in full accord with really no dissent other than your own.

Don't think of them as friends if you limit that term to your BFFs or whatever but at least think in terms of not making any enemies.
                  There appear to be rather more people in accord with those listed in this post. Me, Pax, onodera, DaShi, Hauldren Collider, Oerdin, Fve Crathva all appear to agree with the merits of having work friends.

Think about it Alby.

Comment

• albie, this is your cue to tell us that we're all wrong! go!

Comment

Working...
                    X