Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
    Why is this thread still open?
    Cause! This is a thread in which all of KH's doting fans can bask in his glorious aura.

duh
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
      It's good to have two since they have a tendency to wander off when drunk.
      i'm still amazed that not only he found his way back to the hotel, but that i managed to sleep through him almost knocking the door off the hinges trying to get in, and your snoring.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          even.
          Most image links end up broken before they get to me, so I've taken to using incorrect smiley tags so I can remember what mood I was in when I made the post :sexywink:

Comment

• I felt a disturbance in the farce. Reban KH so we can demand his unbanning again!
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Use the farce, Luke!
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                That's so not true.
                IKEA is a dutch company. It may have been found in Sweden a long time ago, but now it benefits from the awesome dutch "stichting" model.
                Well, actually-actually the stichting is owned by a Luxembourgian company which is apparenyl owned by a Liechtensteinian foundation. I seem to recall Dutch Curacao was involved once upon a time as well.

Anyway, I still think the old Nazi (Ingvar Kamprad), who's by the way fooled Forbes into subtracting his fortune by 10 so as to appear not as conspicuous, should pay us - the noble Swedish people - royalties for (ab)using our trademark customs in IKEA's commercials and whatnot.

Comment

• Free KH's wang!
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                  X