Free KH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
    I would have posted the same regardless. I don't like arbitrary (ab)use of mod/admin powers. The exceptions have been joke forums that have all died and I no longer remember the names of.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Eventis is the joke D&D forum I still remember. For now.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
        ok in response to the thread title, he's not even worth that.

**** you too, mike.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post

**** you too, mike.
            Right, you're banned.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• 12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                Right, you're banned.
                W00T!

More Poly drama!

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• You guys are nuts. Just plain nuts.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                    I think Kitschum will be a bit offended - IKEA is kinda swedish
                    That was a lame attempt from Swordfish..if you saw the interrogation scene..

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                      QFT.

Go Troll!
                      I lurk and read some posts now and then, some things never change, OT is a feeding frenzy; about much should be taken from a conversation here seriously than one would from Spongebob Square pants (for those of us with grandchildren or children ) cartoon.

Some amusing but most are useless drivvle (employment opportunity for a spelling Nazi)
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Why is this thread still open? Spambots offering free stuff isn't exactly new
                        Blah

Comment

• Yes, I wanted to order some KH, but there was no link... removing the link and not closing the thread
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• You were supposed to PM your bank account information to demonstrate that you are financially sound enough to properly care for the KH. My KH will arrive in 6 to 8 weeks
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• I got two-for-one KH.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• It's good to have two since they have a tendency to wander off when drunk.
                                Last edited by Dinner; April 26, 2011, 15:47.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X