Free KH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There you have it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Eh, summary?
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
        Why does chad johnson give cpr to footballs in the end zone?
        I dunno, cos he's a egocentric dickhead? How does that pertain to this situation?
        Last edited by SpencerH; April 25, 2011, 19:36.
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
          Eh, summary?
          *blah, blah, blah*

*KH insults a site admin*

*blah, blah, blah*

*site admin bans KH*

*Poly drama ensues*

*blah* *blah* *blah*

*amusement for 'Poly regulars*

*blah* *blah* *blah*

ect.

You know the drill.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            Private sites can do whatever they want within the limits of the law, but if they want people to keep posting at them then they should consider not having retarded staff members with thin skins.
            CFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              CFC
              Eats dead goat foreskins.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                Texan Yankees are fond of calling Canadians "moose ****ers".

They're just too dumb to realise that it's a compliment, not an insult.
                Texan yankee is an oxymoron.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Exactly my point. The quality of the forum doesn't matter at all. What matters is having mods with thin skins. Think about it. What are the two biggest (relative) bumps in poly activity in recent memory? Yep, you got it... Dale and Z. Imagine if we had several of those dramas going on every day? We'd be unstoppable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    Bull****. As many times as I was banned for next to nothing.

That's because you are you. MtG banned me for a week too.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      Texan yankee is an oxymoron.
                      Y'all look the same from up here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                        *blah, blah, blah*

*KH insults a site admin*

*blah, blah, blah*

*site admin bans KH*

*Poly drama ensues*

*blah* *blah* *blah*

*amusement for 'Poly regulars*

*blah* *blah* *blah*

ect.

You know the drill.
                        actually, the ensuing drama was pretty dull. Either Apolyton's jaded me, or all those donkey shows in TJ have.
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• That's because it was too easy. Robert smacked this guy and he "voluntarily" apologized and dropped my ban.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                            That's because it was too easy. Robert smacked this guy and he "voluntarily" apologized and dropped my ban.
                            *sigh* This place just isn't what it used to be.

[oldfart]Back in the good old days, when we offended the mods we used to get 3 year bans.

You young punks just don't understand.

Back when Ming/Rah were Mods we would have gotten a lifelong ban for accusing a mod of being a Panda****er [/oldfart]

Life was so much better then. Weirdos like Ned and Ecofarm could wander the boards without fear of getting called on their idiocy.

Nowadays, the Mods crack down on stupidity and there is nothing left for the rest of us to do.

I miss the good ol' days of 'Poly.

Comment

• Carver received a life-time ban for cursing at MtG.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I'm glad that's over. Tired of throwing up into my mouth every time I defended KH.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X