No announcement yet.

Free KH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was MtG, and why does he sound like a complete douchebag nimrod? Is it because he is one?
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• MtG is a superhero to the really old timers. He knew everything about everything it seemed like.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        Who was MtG, and why does he sound like a complete douchebag nimrod? Is it because he is one?
        Shakes head. Noobs.

MtG was a fearsome poster and mod. Not sure that he ever lost an argument.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Who was MtG, and why does he sound like a complete douchebag nimrod? Is it because he is one?

In my teenage mind back in the day, MtG seemed encyclopedic in his knowledge... but he had an attitude. Think how KH acts but with a more solid foundation of knowledge in 'soft' subjects and with less insults.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• See?

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Wow. I just had an epiphany. This was a decade ago. KH was an undergrad back during MtG's heydey... KH is trying to become MtG! Holy ****. It all clicks now.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Wow, you people are so old.

Comment

• Worship your elders mortal!
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Paiktis was banned for making a holocaust jews soap joke and he never returned
                    I need a foot massage

Comment

• BTW, now that there is a lot of people here, I might as well ask if Civilization IV Colonization is recommendable for people who liked the original Colonization.
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                        BTW, now that there is a lot of people here, I might as well ask if Civilization IV Colonization is recommendable for people who liked the original Colonization.
                        yes, but i found replayability to be much less than the original

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                          Paiktis was banned for making a holocaust jews soap joke and he never returned
                          That's the official story. In truth, once he developed his appetite by stealing corn bread from my meals when I was banned for the first time, not just a paltry 5 days I might add, he just went to hell in a hand basket.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                            Wow, you people are so old.
                            How old are you, exactly, gribbler? You've never revealed much in the way of personal details. For all we know, you could be a 50-year-old Italian crime boss.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

How old are you, exactly, gribbler? You've never revealed much in the way of personal details. For all we know, you could be a 50-year-old Italian crime boss.
                              gribbler is a coward hiding behind a computer screen.

or Vocaroo'd:

Comment

I can't help it if you're too lazy/stupid to find my user profile.

Comment

Working...
                                X