No announcement yet.

Free KH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you insult the moderators they ban you. If you insult anyone else the moderators don't care. Very consistent

Comment

• Alright but it seems fair to announce the existence of the mods beforehand don't you think?

Comment

• Who didn't know Zoet was a mod? Zoet gave KH several warnings.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          This is a private site.

At least that's what Ming would say when he would ban me for far less than KH does on the regular.
          The point that Ming was making was that he was just enforcing the rules (at least as he saw them through his twisted eyes ). The current Poly OT does not have the same rules as it once did and capricious use of Mod privileges must be opposed (hence my quote, something I truly believe in).

Of course, Plompie could decide he wants rules and enforcement as they have at other CIV sites and then we could make a choice whether to stay or leave. Personally, I think that would be a huge mistake. If I wanted to post under authortarian rules I would have left long ago.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Who didn't know Zoet was a mod? Zoet gave KH several warnings.
            Who cares about KH? I'm more worried about my own well-being and I don't want to be molested by the next stealth mod that shows up.

Comment

• Exactly! This is not about KH. After all, he works for evil bankers!
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• KH WAS GIVEN NUMEROUS WARNINGS!!!!

He was told the consequences of his persistence.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

KH WAS GIVEN NUMEROUS WARNINGS!!!!

Ok. Now I'm officially warning your Arab fifth column ass. You better hope I don't secretly become a mod and ban you soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpencerH View Post
                    The point that Ming was making was that he was just enforcing the rules (at least as he saw them through his twisted eyes ). The current Poly OT does not have the same rules as it once did and capricious use of Mod privileges must be opposed (hence my quote, something I truly believe in).

Of course, Plompie could decide he wants rules and enforcement as they have at other CIV sites and then we could make a choice whether to stay or leave. Personally, I think that would be a huge mistake. If I wanted to post under authortarian rules I would have left long ago.

Nice convoluted post.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

KH WAS GIVEN NUMEROUS WARNINGS!!!!

if being annoying were a banable offence, you and ben would have been gone long ago.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• If your skin is that thin, you have no business being a mod in the OT.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                          If your skin is that thin, you have no business being a mod in the OT.
                          Zzzoejalhjafhadlj isn't a mod. He's a "staff member" with delusions of adequacy.
                          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Then he should be acting like an ass/mod in the OT
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; April 29, 2011, 09:02.
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• FREE KH!

GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!

ZZZwhogivesa****

FUCK TEXAS

joncha sighting

Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X