Visitor Messages
    Total Messages:

Most Recent Message:
    Never

Visitor Messages for gribbler
    Post a visitor message for gribbler
    General Information

Referrals:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Basic Information
        Interesting. I never noticed the age thing because it seems that my theme sets the font color to the same as the background color....
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Great, now I'm being attacked because I don't start 'look at me' threads about my personal life

Comment

• I hear he's the reason we lost 200 Taliban prisoners in Afghanistan.
            And he financially supports Gadhafi.
            .. wait... who are we talking about again?
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Alby, no one gives a **** about your vocaroo trick.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                Great, now I'm being attacked because I don't start 'look at me' threads about my personal life
                Perhaps you could start a thread about how persecuted you are! :lightbulb:

Comment

• even.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    Alby, no one gives a **** about your vocaroo trick.
                    Huh? Vocaroo trick? What?

Typing is so obsolete. This is the future! Voice communications!
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                      I've had a think about what happened. I banned KH, because on a large number of occasions he had been scolding me, and no amount of warnings (in various forms) had turned the tide.

Reflecting on the matter, I shouldn't have banned KH.

For at least three reasons. One, I was personally involved in this, so that I should have passed this down to another member of staff (again). Second, abusive language has become normal in the off-topic forum. Third, whatever reprimand KH is given only works counter-productively, which can be observed through his boastful gloating on another forum.

So I'm sorry that this happened, and KH gets a 'get out of jail free' card from me.

I do believe, however, that there is space for reflection here for others as well. Do you really want the off-topic forum to be a place where anything goes? Have a think about it.

-Z
                      Good post.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• People power works again. "You can't stop the power of the people because the power of the people don't stop!"

[/black-ta-vist]
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Zoetstofzoetje
                          I've had a think about what happened. I banned KH, because on a large number of occasions he had been scolding me, and no amount of warnings (in various forms) had turned the tide.

Reflecting on the matter, I shouldn't have banned KH.

For at least three reasons. One, I was personally involved in this, so that I should have passed this down to another member of staff (again). Second, abusive language has become normal in the off-topic forum. Third, whatever reprimand KH is given only works counter-productively, which can be observed through his boastful gloating on another forum.

So I'm sorry that this happened, and KH gets a 'get out of jail free' card from me.

I do believe, however, that there is space for reflection here for others as well. Do you really want the off-topic forum to be a place where anything goes? Have a think about it.

-Z
                          Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                          Good post.
                          I totally agree. Handled well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                            I want no part of this argument. IKEA is a good old Luxembourgian company.
                            That's so not true.
                            IKEA is a dutch company. It may have been found in Sweden a long time ago, but now it benefits from the awesome dutch "stichting" model.
                            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; April 29, 2011, 09:01.
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• ok in response to the thread title, he's not even worth that.
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X