No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a lot of 'closure' on many relationships. Unless you're the hound, but can't say he didn't try. Or Tormund in lust.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      Some really nice writing, too. My favourite line delivery, "I'm not a king, but if I was I'd knight you ten times over!"

• Oh and Arya has a really nice backside
    I concur and I didn't think it was likely considerimg she looks like a badly poured mold.
    But the arse was competitive no doubt

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      There was a lot of 'closure' on many relationships. Unless you're the hound, but can't say he didn't try. Or Tormund in lust.
      Yeah I've been waiting a long time for Jorah to get randomly handed some other house's sword.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• best beer to drink during (or after as is the case) game of thrones or any medieval setting show

Comment

• Arya and Gendry banging!
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I really hope they come up with something interesting for Cersei's maester to do with his power to control the dead... or almost dead. Wouldn't it be fun if he was (literally) building his own army in the catacombs of King's Landing? ... we could see all of our favourite characters come back for the finally!
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
              I really hope they come up with something interesting for Cersei's maester to do with his power to control the dead... or almost dead. Wouldn't it be fun if he was (literally) building his own army in the catacombs of King's Landing? ... we could see all of our favourite characters come back for the finally!
              Maybe he could revive those bodyparts that were cut away from Varys such a long time ago (and which, AFAIK, he always carries with him)
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• It will be a battle of the zombies. Ice zombies vs. maester zombies.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  … and they can finish with a big dance number!

• rah
                  rah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cue the Rocky Horror picture show number.

• pchang
                  pchang commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And......

Thank goodness none of us are show writers.

• Re prev. episode: at least it is still sunny in King's Landing....

Re 2nd: episode should have been named WinterFellas...

Blah

Comment

• Also I'm wondering if the prequel tv thingie will have dragon sex scenes
                  Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Maybe he could revive those bodyparts that were cut away from Varys such a long time ago (and which, AFAIK, he always carries with him)
                    The wizard burned them in a fire immediately after they were cut off.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

The wizard burned them in a fire immediately after they were cut off.
                      Oh right, I forgot it.
                      That makes reviving them a little bit difficult.

I guess Grey Worms mether parts are gone forever as well?
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• As are Theon’s.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                          As are Theon’s.
                          Well, Theons were sent to the iron islands, as a present for Theons father.
                          Cannot remember what he did with them, so maybe they are still in the little chest (which contained them when they were sent to the iron islands) ... ready to be revived by the Nightking

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                            Uncle Sparky commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No. Theon's wiener was tossed in a fire by his daddy...

• Proteus_MST
                            Proteus_MST commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oh O.K., no wightyfied genitals for Theon then

• Maybe the LoL is not only able to reanimate ppl, he could also regrow missing parts
                          Blah

Comment

• pchang
                            pchang commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Based on current medical knowledge, regrowing should be a lot easier than reanimating.
                        Working...
                        X