No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After so many seasons I'm still not sure if the Lord of Light is a cool SuperGod worth respecting. I mean what's the deal with a god that can be abbreviated to LoL???
    Blah

Comment

• Hey if he can bring you back from the dead, I think that qualifies you for the super cool category.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Desiring child sacrifices takes a bit of the shine off though...
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Yeah, I guess so.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That description about Dany sounds bad. My bad it’s just me, but I’m thinking we last see her in some sort of kinky sex scene.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Normally the new season starts in May but there will be no season in 2018 and we will have to wait for 2019 to get the final season. It just feels so long.

On the upside most of the plot leaked half a year ago so everyone who wants to know already knows how it ends.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• And those of us that would prefer not to know would appreciate it not being disclosed here
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• LOL @ GoT lazarus posts.

My field of Fvcks To Give is barren. Call me when it's over or when Trump has Hillary beheaded, whichever comes first.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Not much to see there except three Starks and some fog. But maybe there's some kind of foreshadowing in there...

Blah

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Yoda.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	9370892
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The three statues are for those three?

Comment

• I've never seen the show; do they bring up lemon cakes all the time?

Note that "lemon cakes" is not any kind of sexual slang here, I mean literally fruit-flavored confections.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Once or twice. Not nearly as often as in the books.

Comment

• Do they sometimes pause the main story to flash back to some dragon-king's war from eighty years ago like in the books?
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I am betting we will see Cleganbowl, the fall of Winterfell, the final battle at the neck, Jon plunges Heartsbane into Melisandra to recreate Lightbringer, Jamie strangles his sister, most people get killed in the end including Jamie as he rushes to tell everyone about a wildfire trap but it all blows up killing most people and destroying Kingslanding. Danny lives but dies in child birth. Tirian survives as he always stays out of fights and becomes King Regent for Jon and Danny’s incest baby and if he is lucky he gets to bone the black translator girl.

That is just my guess though and I am probably wrong. I still don’t know why the Night’s King wants to invade Westeros but maybe we will find the ancients imprisoned the Night’s Queen in the Winterfell crypts or something.
                                Last edited by Dinner; January 19, 2019, 01:32.

Comment

Working...
                                X