No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm impressed. They succeeded in making the White Walkers super duper ****ing creepy as all hell.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Also, to be fair, we always knew that was exactly what was happening to craster's little kids.

Comment

• You remind me of the babe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          Spoiler:
          He dies from poison and his head is sent off to Dorne while his body gets sent to the defrocked maester who got kicked out of the maester brotherhood for attempting black magic on dead bodies. That guy (I can't remember his name) supposedly reanimates the headless corpse.
          Spoiler:
          dude could have taken some hobo's giant melon and sent it to dorne. qyburn is all about rehabilitating the mountain. more believable that some other idiot gets ahead of the game.

also, i have zero trust in the lord of light. i'm pretty sure he's an ******* and the old gods are just misunderstood.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Aww look at his widdle ice demon eyes. Whos a good little demon baby? You are yes you are!

Comment

• Dude should probably get that nail fungus checked out.

Comment

• Guynemer, as a pediatrician, what would you recommend this happy new foster parent for the care of his bundle of joy?

Comment

• Earplugs.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?

Comment

• Dr. Guynemer, my baby has a temperature of 3! How do I get this fever down?
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• I know it got kinda overshadowed but margaery and tommen was ****ing weird.

Comment

• If Natalie Dormer had stolen into my bedroom when I was 13, I would have came three times before she even reached the bed, and then I would have passed out.

Also: Ser Pounce! I love Ser Pounce.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                If Natalie Dormer had stolen into my bedroom when I was 13, I would have came three times before she even reached the bed, and then I would have passed out.
                                I mean, I would have too. I was impressed that the actor playing Tommen didn't blow his load when she kissed him on the forehead. But if you switched Tommen with a girl and Margaery with a guy, it would have been very rapey.
                                Also: Ser Pounce! I love Ser Pounce.
                                I can't decide if he or Hodor is my favorite character.

Comment

Working...
                                X