X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dp

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
      not my fault she married you for your money and not just you.
      She's the one that owns the condo so not really.

you ever think your cynicism about relationship is a direct result of the poor choices you've made regarding women?
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
        Imposing yourself makes you sound like a rapist. Stop it.

I have done fine with women without pretending to be disinterested. You don't have to play ****ing mind games to get people to like you.
        then you don't know women

Comment

Imposing yourself makes you sound like a rapist. Stop it.

I have done fine with women without pretending to be disinterested. You don't have to play ****ing mind games to get people to like you.
          Yes you do. It's all mind games. Mind games I have always been woefully inadequate in playing.

You don't see it as mind games because it's natural to you. It's not to me. I need to intentionally do them because I'm naturally a ***** who wants to send roses to women and write poetry. I did that for over a decade and all it did was freak women the hell out.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

She's the one that owns the condo so not really.

you ever think your cynicism about relationship is a direct result of the poor choices you've made regarding women?
            no, all my women have had the money. they will use it against you.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Bull****. I did the weak nice routine for a decade... all it got me was nothing and it emptied my wallets buying **** for that prostitute.

That is not the way to get women.
              How in the world do you conflate being nice with not having a backbone?
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Yes you do. It's all mind games. Mind games I have always been woefully inadequate in playing.

You don't see it as mind games because it's natural to you. It's not to me. I need to intentionally do them because I'm naturally a ***** who wants to send roses to women and write poetry.
                just don't be so desperate Albi, it will happen in time. you will get what you want in time.

Comment

BTW
                  Albi
                  wanting is more fun than having

Comment

conflate? funny sounding word

Comment

BTW
                      Albi
                      wanting is more fun than having
                      i doubt that's true for a 26 year old virgin...
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

then you don't know women
                        Know them well enough to be in a great health relationship with someone who loves and respects me. Maybe I'm a better judge of character than you and Alby combined.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                          i doubt that's true for a 26 year old virgin...
                          26years old? that is a young man to me. ( no disrespect ) I am twice that age. Got a long way to go when your that young.
                          Besides, after more than 10 years with the same women you will start looking again.

Comment

Know them well enough to be in a great health relationship with someone who loves and respects me. Maybe I'm a better judge of character than you and Alby combined.
                            No you just do the aloof thing unintentionally and naturally so you don't consider it being aloof.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You don't see it as mind games because it's natural to you. It's not to me. I need to intentionally do them because I'm naturally a ***** who wants to send roses to women and write poetry. I did that for over a decade and all it did was freak women the hell out.
                              Like I said, you're overthinking this. You need to actually qualify a woman as an individual person with individual tastes, ideas and preferences before you do unsolicited **** you think is nice.

Comment

good for you. no really, if what you say is true, then your lucky. hope it will last you a lifetime.

Comment

Working...
                                X