I'm puzzled by the random little things about women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
    So the conclusion you've arrived at is you need to put on a show to trick them into following up with you so you can sustain something for an indefinite amount of time while continuing to put on a show?

Ah yes, this is so much easier than being yourself but having a backbone and actually qualifying women when you meet them.
    What does qualifying women mean?

And no, even the minimal interest would backfire horribly...

dude, real talk, even just going up to a woman and saying ****... what would you say... "Would you like to meet up tomorrow for lunch?" would have her giving you a look and saying "No thanks" while awkwardly backing away.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
      i don't buy this whole 'one' thing. i mean it's a lovely romantic idea, but the idea that there's just one person for everyone on this earth is just silly. it's two people who are right for each other in a particular situation. i've had relationships that were amazing and then they finished for one reason or another, then gone on to have another amazing relationship. i've been in love before, i'm in love with my current g/f, maybe it will last forever, or not as the case may be.
      I agree with this. I think a lot of long term success in a relationship is how situationly congruent you are with the other person and how that changes over time.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        What does qualifying women mean?

And no, even the minimal interest would backfire horribly...

dude, real talk, even just going up to a woman and saying ****... what would you say... "Would you like to meet up tomorrow for lunch?" would have her giving you a look and saying "No thanks" while awkwardly backing away.
        Qualifying is a the process of determining her interests and disinterests and finding a common ground between you and her.

Do you even know why you like the women you like?
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Ever notice that all the pressure is on the man? why? women cannot handle rejection. Use that to your advantage! If you see it as a game then you will understand the tactics. I use to go to clubs and see who was getting all the attention. I would not show interest and it would drive her nuts. Guess who would be the one with her? Because she could not handle the rejection. It is a game.

Comment

I agree with this. I think a lot of long term success in a relationship is how situationly congruent you are with the other person and how that changes over time.
            Do you use these big words when talking to a women?

Comment

• Albi you should take a class in psychology.

Comment

yeah absolutely. something that is great for a time can turn sour as people change and develop. this happens more when people are younger for obvious reasons.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Qualifying is a the process of determining her interests and disinterests and finding a common ground between you and her.

Do you even know why you like the women you like?

Look good, I guess. And are not a whore.

I mean yeah things like intelligence, some sort of artistic talent, being nice, etc. matter but for the majority of women (and men, for that matter) it's all pretty much the same...

I mean a high level of intelligence would be ideal but would I turn down mere above average intelligence? Should I?

I'm at the point where I can't be too choosy, man.

Maybe one day I will be good enough (maybe when I'm racking in the big bucks) to pull an attorney who looks like a model and who also is an amateur singer or something else but right now... beggars can't be choosers.

I just need experience.

Oh but they still need to look good. Sorry but I'm not going for any ducks.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                    Do you use these big words when talking to a women?
                    Yeah. Some women like it.

Comment

I mean yeah things like intelligence, some sort of artistic talent, being nice, etc. matter but for the majority of women (and men, for that matter) it's all pretty much the same...

I mean a high level of intelligence would be ideal but would I turn down mere above average intelligence? Should I?

Maybe one day I will be good enough (maybe when I'm racking in the big bucks) to pull an attorney who looks like a model and who also is an amateur singer or something else but right now... beggars can't be choosers.

I just need experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                        What?

I'm not dating an ugly woman. What sense does that make? I won't like looking at her and it sets a bad precedence... It's a good tool for other women to see you dating or dated an attractive woman because it tells them where you stand. If they see you dating an ugly chick, bah... they'll think you're a loser.

Comment

What?

I'm not dating an ugly woman. What sense does that make? I won't like looking at her and it sets a bad precedence... It's a good tool for other women to see you dating or dated an attractive woman because it tells them where you stand. If they see you dating an ugly chick, bah... they'll think you're a loser.
                          Don't set your expectations too high. does it really matter what she looks like if she makes you happy? True love goes beyond beauty.

Comment

What?

you want the one or just p*ssy? you can pay for p*ssy. I am guessing that you just want to impress other women.

Comment

• What do you want?
                              BTW
                              what does she look like in the dark?
                              Only weirdos fukc with the lights on.

Comment

I just need experience.

You don't offer your ideal companion anything. You criminal!

How do you usually go about trying to relate to women? What makes you unique? What keen insights do you have into the world? Why should people be interested in who you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X