• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
    1) Why do you really care?
    2) There is probably some trivial explanation
    3) Why do you really care?
    You win the thread.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Doc, the thing is though that that 'cold-hearted *****' would be crying over a man with status who is aloof.

See that's the tricky thing. You got to be aloof but in a situation where she notices you being aloof. I can be all aloof I want ignoring some females I know but what good does that do me if all it means is they forget about me? You need to be in their daily lives and play aloof. That is the tricky thing.

How can I impose myself onto the lives of women while still being aloof? It's easy to do if it's a case of co-workers or (maybe) classmates or if you are in a status position that will attract her attention (like a collegiate athlete) but in any other case, it seems impossible to me.

Anyone know? By trying to put yourself into a position where you are in her life in some way, you're automatically showing interest. You need to be there already. How?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Doc, the thing is though that that 'cold-hearted *****' would be crying over a man with status who is aloof.

See that's the tricky thing. You got to be aloof but in a situation where she notices you being aloof. I can be all aloof I want ignoring some females I know but what good does that do me if all it means is they forget about me? You need to be in their daily lives and play aloof. That is the tricky thing.

How can I impose myself onto the lives of women while still being aloof? It's easy to do if it's a case of co-workers or (maybe) classmates or if you are in a status position that will attract her attention (like a collegiate athlete) but in any other case, it seems impossible to me.

Anyone know? By trying to put yourself into a position where you are in her life in some way, you're automatically showing interest. You need to be there already. How?
        TURN YOUR ****ING BRAIN OFF.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
          TURN YOUR ****ING BRAIN OFF.
          Dude turning my brain off will not help me get women because I don't meet women. I can sit at home all day long with my brain off and acting all aloof but no woman will know I'm aloof because no woman will know who I am.

It's a very simple problem. Putting yourself out there while being aloof. Like I said, you need some excuse to be in their lives or be in a status position where they come to you. If you have neither, you need to somehow impose yourself on their lives while being aloof which seems impossible.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Dude turning my brain off will not help me get women because I don't meet women. I can sit at home all day long with my brain off and acting all aloof but no woman will know I'm aloof because no woman will know who I am.

It's a very simple problem. Putting yourself out there while being aloof. Like I said, you need some excuse to be in their lives or be in a status position where they come to you. If you have neither, you need to somehow impose yourself on their lives while being aloof which seems impossible.
            Get a job? Go to grad school?

and you don't need to be aloof to attract women.
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

dp

Comment

Women want what they cannot have.

Comment

Yes you do... and as for the rest, in time... and getting a job in fast food isn't going to put me in a position to have date-able coworkers.

As for right now, what would be my options? Is there a way to impose yourself on women's lives while being aloof if you're not already in their lives or in a status position where they seek you out?

Comment

Just do what you think is right

Comment

when you get as old as me, p*ssy is not that important as it use to be. I enjoy the company.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                        Women want what they cannot have.
                        Oh, so my soon to be wife wants what she can't have, despite getting married to me all in a ruse just to confirm your inherent sexist and condescending beliefs about women.

Got it.

Maybe you slapdicks would have a better time with the ladies and find a meaningful relationship if your loathing for women kind as a whole wasn't so readily apparent.

Comment

Prozac has a lot to do with it also.

Comment

Oh, so my soon to be wife wants what she can't have, despite getting married to me all in a ruse just to confirm your inherent sexist and condescending beliefs about women.

Got it.

Maybe you slapdicks would have a better time with the ladies and find a meaningful relationship if your loathing for women kind as a whole wasn't so readily apparent.
                            not my fault she married you for your money and not just you.

Comment

Yes you do... and as for the rest, in time... and getting a job in fast food isn't going to put me in a position to have date-able coworkers.

As for right now, what would be my options? Is there a way to impose yourself on women's lives while being aloof if you're not already in their lives or in a status position where they seek you out?
                              Imposing yourself makes you sound like a rapist. Stop it.

I have done fine with women without pretending to be disinterested. You don't have to play ****ing mind games to get people to like you.

Comment

Got it.

Bull****. I did the weak nice routine for a decade... all it got me was nothing and it emptied my wallets buying **** for that prostitute.

That is not the way to get women.

Comment

Working...
                                X