Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    Women are very simple.
    How would you express them as a mathematical function? Albie can then use the empirical inputs to get a theoretical output after solving for sex.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

This was one of my fake Facebook accounts and I'm just pre-selling Albie on a pick up course e-book I'm selling. Nothing to see here...

Comment

If true, that would be teh awesome!
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

So you've just realized Facebook is full of useless chitchat?
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

You say she was "on". What does this mean exactly?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Because I have a fundamental inability to deal with women in any capacity.

Understanding these small things provides me knowledge that could allow me to improve in all interactions with women, whether romantic, friendly, or professional.
              1. Don't treat women as strange exotic creatures that need to be understood, treat them as people. They are basically the same as men. The differences are vastly smaller than the similarities.

2. This is a total non-issue. If it's a girl you aren't interested in, and you are having such an unbelievably inane conversation, she probably just lost interest or went to do something else. I get distracted from messenger/facebook conversations for 15 mins all the time.

3. Read that conversation back again. Could you have been any duller?
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

The differences are vastly smaller than the similarities.
                :snicker at the vastly smaller difference:

Comment

1. Don't treat women as strange exotic creatures that need to be understood. They cannot be understood. Dont try. I've been married for 30 years and I have a 20 year old and a 16 year old daughter and I still cannot fathom female "logic".
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Women- can't live with them and legally can't eat them or nail them to the door as draught excluders.

I've heard some make excellent wives and partners and definitely some make great friends.
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I don't try to understand women.

I concentrate on being nice to them. It's far easier to get your head around, and they seem to appreciate it.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Al B, Have you tried talking to her since this conversation? I personally dislike FB chat because too many people I don't enjoy talking to see that I'm online and attempt to converse with me. Maybe she had to leave suddenly, or the chat malfunctioned. It did that a lot when I used it a while ago. Or she just thought it was a boring conversation and left.

also, Haha's are just like lol's. They don't really mean she's laughing. it's just a space filler. like 'like' or 'well' when you're talking. LMFAO or bahahahaha means she's actually laughing.

Comment

You need to turn your brain off Al. You're overthinking this.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

She's Too Good For Everyone

Comment

well duh, Doc... after the incident with the prostitute I've learned to not love these hoes.

**** these *****es.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I enjoy making fun of them

Comment

Working...
                                X