No announcement yet.

I'm puzzled by the random little things about women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if it is any consolation women are still an enigma to me too. Although to be fair, I think it is more a case of me being an enigma to myself...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Women are very simple.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
        i'm glad you found your partner for life in bible class, kitschum. i'm sure she's interested in foucault and stuff.
        Bible class? Foucault? That stings. It really does.

Comment

I think Albie should begin to pretend that he is an italian american, many middle easterners do that

Now with that Jersey thing and Snooki Guidos are getting laid like crazy my american friends tell me
          I need a foot massage

Comment

LOL!! your suppose to fukc them not try to figure them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
              LOL!! your suppose to fukc them not try to figure them out.
              So simple yet so true

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                lol dumbass no. 2, you clearly have no experience with women. I didn't say give compliments constantly but she needs to know you're interested somehow
                I just show them my boner.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  at how you got all that from next to nothing but okay... and I'm not interested in her romantically. I'm only interested in the workings of the female mind.
                  Her mind?! ask her if she wants some pole cake.
                  Let me talk to her, I'll show you how.

Comment

Why do you care? Seriously, she probably just saw you, though "hey, long time no see", said hello, and that was it. Since you don't know each other very well(it seems), you had nothing more to say, and after a while she logged off. I'm pretty confident there's NOTHING here, mkay? Seriously, 90% of my conversations on facebook is someone saying "hello" and then log off after a few minutes. You read way too much into it.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

what?? so Albie bought that diamond ring for squadoosh? darnit!

Comment

@ Alby, trying to use logic and/or internet forums to "figure out" women.

Dude, maybe she had to pee or answer her cell and then forgot. Maybe she got distracted by a YouTube or another FB chat. Or maybe you just reminded her of how hopeless you are when in the proximity of a vagina.

Your real problem is that you are trying to figure out women as a group. They are individuals, and they are humans (shocking news, I know). If you get all caught up in "figuring out women," you are making it impossible to get to know any one of them as an individual.

Oh, and get a job. Women like that in a man.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm highly tempted to not even read this thread so can an independent source just tell me whether or not this is another "Alby completely failing to prove that he is not gay" thread?
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Isn't that what you think about all his threads?
                            Or is it that you just couldn't resist taking a passive-aggressive shot?
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

In regard to women and random little things, you're going to mess up. That's the first thing to know. Given that fact, pick your battles.
                              In regard to this particular woman, why would you care? She is what she is and she isn't for you.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                                Isn't that what you think about all his threads?
                                Or is it that you just couldn't resist taking a passive-aggressive shot?
                                No, some of them are about the marines...
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X