Reagan on Mt. Rushmore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post

That doesn't strike you as a bit of a moving target? Note that measuring equipment has gotten much more accurate, sophisticated and also expensive (for state-of-the-art).
    It's still a simple concept. I don't know why you think it needs defining.

Comment

• I don't think Marxists would like either of those people.
      Are you suggesting that Marxists would prefer the Raygun?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Are you suggesting that Marxists would prefer the Raygun?
        No, try reading what I actually wrote. I don't see what liking Obama would have to do with Marxism.

Comment

• You have to drink more kool-aid to see those secret connections.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• No, try reading what I actually wrote. I don't see what liking Obama would have to do with Marxism.
            I never said they liked Obama. Just they seem to froth slightly less.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Seems somebody's butthurt that he didn't get in.

I saw a dog that was left in a car for 2+ hours with someone that had a TJ sticker on it. This is in keeping with the rain-man like thought patterns that I've observed most to TJ students have.
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
              X