No announcement yet.

US Gun Laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The charge of anti-Semitism loses its sting when it's coming from someone who referred to Palestinians as goat-****ers.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• But the charge of goat-****ers loses its sting when it's a self-admitted troll

also welshmen ARE actually goat-****ers according to blackcat.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        But the charge of goat-****ers loses its sting when it's a self-admitted troll

also welshmen ARE actually goat-****ers according to blackcat.
        I thought they were sheep-****ers.

Comment

• Oh, whatever. They **** furry animals. And spin leeks.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• A strong constitutionally supported right to bear arms, helps keep citizens safe from social dissidents. I may not be an American, but I’m firmly pro-firearms ownership, and believe that Canada’s restrictive firearms laws simply make Canadians into victims.
            Please put Asher on your ignore list.
            Please do not quote Asher.
            He will go away if we ignore him.

Comment

• Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by bc1871 View Post
                A strong constitutionally supported right to bear arms, helps keep citizens safe from social dissidents. I may not be an American, but I’m firmly pro-firearms ownership, and believe that Canada’s restrictive firearms laws simply make Canadians into victims.
                You are a cad.

Get back to the other thread and explain your slander.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I assumed that was a joke.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by bc1871 View Post
                    A strong constitutionally supported right to bear arms, helps keep citizens safe from social dissidents. I may not be an American, but I’m firmly pro-firearms ownership, and believe that Canada’s restrictive firearms laws simply make Canadians into victims.
                    Don't be afraid little man. The Bedbugs don't exist and when he sun comes up everything will be alright.
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                      I assumed that was a joke.
                      No, that's bc1871.

I still think he's a DL but he implored me to take him seriously in the other thread. He then proceeded to take a giant dump in the thread and hasn't been back since.

He has no honour.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• If he's a DL it is a joke I guess.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                          No, that's bc1871.

I still think he's a DL but he implored me to take him seriously in the other thread. He then proceeded to take a giant dump in the thread and hasn't been back since.

He has no honour.
                          British loyalists seldom do.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                            If he's a DL it is a joke I guess.
                            I guess.

If he is a DL - he's an unfunny Wiglaf.

If he's real - he's a seriously hurting unit.

Comment

• Bloodlust, thats all, just bloodlust

Comment

• or another DL.
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X