Quebec bans religious teaching in publicly subsidized daycares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    Of course he would have, theists kill people all the time... some of them strap on bomb vests and blow themselves up... would the 9/11 hijackers have done what they did if they were atheists?
    It's not reasonable to kill if you believe in God, is it?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So suicide is moral? Since it involves the rejection of the natural inclination to survive...
      No not suicide, but rejecting the natural inclination to put one's own life before God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        It's not reasonable to kill if you believe in God, is it?
        Well gee, I guess you should tell Osama.

Comment

Of course he would have, theists kill people all the time... some of them strap on bomb vests and blow themselves up... would the 9/11 hijackers have done what they did if they were atheists?
          The fact that they were religious is as irrelevant to the fact that they are killers as being nonreligious is. That is to say, Stalin being a killer stemmed from him being a bad person, and their being killers stemmed from them being bad people. I think religion often the excuse and not the motivation.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I said people with good intentions don't need to be given a reason to behave morally... they can still fail, of course.
            Well people don't naturally have good intentions. It's all bull****. They do good things but for the wrong reasons.

Comment

No not suicide, but rejecting the natural inclination to put one's own life before God.
              Since when did morality mean "submitting to god"? You're changing the definition to suit your purposes...

Comment

Well people don't naturally have good intentions. It's all bull****. They do good things but for the wrong reasons.
                Speak for yourself.

Comment

Well gee, I guess you should tell Osama.
                  It's like pulling teeth with you all the time.

You assume someone believe in God because they say they do. PEOPLE LIE!

Comment

• Kidicious believes he knows what other people do and what they should do in all cases. That's why he supports wage control!

Comment

It's like pulling teeth with you all the time.

You assume someone believe in God because they say they do. PEOPLE LIE!
                      You have no evidence that he doesn't believe in God, unless you make the assumption that theists don't do bad things. You're begging the question, dickhead.

Comment

• The idea that bin Laden is lying about being religious is one of the most painfully stupid canards I've seen thrown around on this forum.

Comment

Since when did morality mean "submitting to god"? You're changing the definition to suit your purposes...
                          :facepalm: Yes, my argument is that morality is submitting to God. It has been that the entire time, ever since I said that atheists are ammoral at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            Kidicious believes he knows what other people do and what they should do in all cases. That's why he supports wage control!
                            minimum wage

Comment

:atheists are ammoral at best.
                              **** you too

Comment

You have no evidence that he doesn't believe in God, unless you make the assumption that theists don't do bad things. You're begging the question, dickhead.
                                There's plenty of evidence that people lie about such things. I'm not stating it as a fact. My point was to tell you how absurd you are being.

Comment

Working...
                                X