• Time
  • Show
Clear All

PP:

HARDMAN, noun or verb? Quickly now.
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by PP2.0 View Post
      OK. Last time I am gonna say this. I am not a DL. I was never a DL. I am Princess Peach, and yes I did get banned for no reason at all. I came to the site because I was actually interested in the game. I checked out the forums. Like I am sure you all did when you first joined the site. I, like all of you, came across BK and found what he had to say to be outlandish as well. So if you all are trying to keep people away from your site by banning people on the premise you think they are a DL, then you aren't doing yourself a favor. I did not do anything wrong, and I am not some made up persona of one of the veteran posters on the site. Believe it or not, I am new, and you would think that newcomers would be welcome. Apparently I was mistaken.
      Here, don't leave without taking your furry costume.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Obviously Drake imo.

Comment

Originally posted by PP2.0 View Post
          OK. Last time I am gonna say this. I am not a DL. I was never a DL. I am Princess Peach, and yes I did get banned for no reason at all. I came to the site because I was actually interested in the game. I checked out the forums. Like I am sure you all did when you first joined the site. I, like all of you, came across BK and found what he had to say to be outlandish as well. So if you all are trying to keep people away from your site by banning people on the premise you think they are a DL, then you aren't doing yourself a favor. I did not do anything wrong, and I am not some made up persona of one of the veteran posters on the site. Believe it or not, I am new, and you would think that newcomers would be welcome. Apparently I was mistaken.
          I have urged Plomp several times to reinstate you. It's unfortunate he has not.

Basically, he said there were "similarities" between you and Zanzaboz (or whatever his name was), and therefore you were both DLs. What's really amusing is we know for sure that Zan isn't a DL, because he's been authenticated as Ben's brother...and I know for sure you're not my DL also.

Plomp has just banned two genuine users, as far as I can tell.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I just named you as one of my DLs, along with Ben Kenobi.
            So that's what that pm was all about.

Well I'm really sorry to see him go, but Asher was my dl.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm honestly surprised my DL hasn't been caught and banned yet considering we have similar names, post in the same threads and have many other similarities among us. I guess we're (I'm) just too anonymous to be a nuisance to anyone.

Comment

He really has. Even Ben says Zanzozz is his brother. How am I associated with Zanzozz? If I was then Ben would know who I am, and I would know who Ben is. Sorry but can't say I know him. And I am pretty pissed I got banned for no reason besides he thinks I am a DL. You would have to ban like every new user on that basis.

Comment

Why doesn't Plomp just simplify this process by disabling the new user feature?

Comment

Its usually best for noobs to cut their teeth in one of the game forums here and get at least 300 posts or so, before diving into the OTF and jumping into things. But a noob wouldn't know that about Poly anyway i suppose.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                      He might as well if this is how he treats new users.

Comment

You're still here? Go on. Take your suit and go. Never darken this door again.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Not sure she wears a suit tbh

Comment

The furry suit. Costume. Whatever furries call them.

Post 77
                            Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Here, don't leave without taking your furry costume.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                              Right. No legitimate people use it anyway
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

We are the Polytubbie People's Front crack suicide squad!

Suicide squad, ATTACK!

[stabs self in gut]

That showed 'em.

[dies]
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X