Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Canada is basically like a crap Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
    I'm more worried about the return of the draft for Iraq in 2015 or so.

Then do tell, and anyways they'd task you with programming and designing drone systems. You'd be in perpetual orgasm.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• On your selective service card, for marital status, put 'gayer than Richard Simmons.'
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
        Then do tell, and anyways they'd task you with programming and designing drone systems. You'd be in perpetual orgasm.
        I did apply to Raytheon back in the day. I still think that'd be a badass job.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• You should look into who may be doing support for the drones that the Canadian Forces are making noises about.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)

Comment

This is a man's country. .

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Tell that to Thoth and Starchild.
              'tis true. Although I must confess, that at 18 months of age, I had very little say in the matter.

Still, can't complain. Life in the colonies isn't all bad.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                Tell us again how the Afghans aren't behind the Afghan insurgency Drake.

Why do you keep bringing up another argument in which I destroyed you? Isn't it enough that I'm pwning you right now?

I was destroyed so bad you had to flee from the thread never to return.

Go ahead, call me another name now.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Well, what size stiletto do yuo use ?

This is to Thoth
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• I didn't want to reveal that info.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                      Well, what size stiletto do yuo use ?

This is to Thoth
                      eh?
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• I was destroyed so bad you had to flee from the thread never to return.

Realizing you were simply too ignorant to bother with and telling you to come back after you had educated yourself is hardly "fleeing". Did you end up reading the book I recommended?
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Sorry, I only take book recommends from people that know what they are talking about.

When you denied the insurgency was Pashtun you jumped the shark.

Comment

• I did no such thing, moron.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Then return to the scene of the crime you coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                                eh?
                                Why cant you answer a simple question :what size of stiletto do you use ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X