Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Canada is basically like a crap Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    I see a HRC complaint in the making.
    Now that would be funny....

Asher: "Your Honour, some guy on the internet won't sleep with me because he's straight"

Judge: !!!
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
      8".

Happy now?

Yep

Why the hell was you so afraid to answer that question - we already know all about your tendency to wear women clothes
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
        Yep

Why the hell was you so afraid to answer that question - we already know all about your tendency to wear women clothes

Projecting again?
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
          I just enjoy yelling.
          WELL CAN YOU TONE IT DOWN THEN?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Canada has the distinction, under a British General, of providing the only troops that ever sacked Washington and burned down the Whitehouse. That could make them the envy of the world.

But they are too nice to exploit it
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
              Canada has the distinction, under a British General, of providing the only troops that ever sacked Washington and burned down the Whitehouse. That could make them the envy of the world.

Dammit. More than two centuries of corrupting your education system so that you folks wouldn't remember down the drain.

It's not because we are too nice to exploit it. It's because we were planning to do it again and were hoping you'd forgotten. Up until now the plan had been working.

Expect some midnight visitors from CSIS.

Comment

Projecting again?
                Well, I was once invited to a party where men was supposed to wera women dresses- women male, but despite my secretarys effoert, it wasn't possible - I must admit though, that we had some fun figuring that out .
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Dammit. More than two centuries of corrupting your education system so that you folks wouldn't remember down the drain.

It's not because we are too nice to exploit it. It's because we were planning to do it again and were hoping you'd forgotten. Up until now the plan had been working.

Expect some midnight visitors from CSIS.

You don't recognise Horsie?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                    Canada has the distinction, under a British General, of providing the only troops that ever sacked Washington and burned down the Whitehouse. That could make them the envy of the world.

Are you still in one piece?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                      You don't recognise Horsie?
                      Yes, I recognize the Horse.

And so will CSIS.

Comment

• What does CSIS have to do with AH? I'd be very impressed if he became a fellow.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          Anyone who's spoken to me knows that my accent is Brit, not 'Canadian'.
                          Why am I surprised?

That makes you the Madonna of Canada I guess.
                          The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                            What does CSIS have to do with AH? I'd be very impressed if he became a fellow.
                            CSIS = Canadian Secucurity and Intelligence Service.

Do try and pay attention to the context of posts you are replying to. You won't look like quite as much of a fool that way.

Comment

• whoosh
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Besides, you should really use SCRS if you want to be clear that you're referring to the Canadian intelligence service. The Center for Strategic and International Studies is the best known user of the CSIS acronym, and most people aren't as knowledgeable about Canada as I am.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X