Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Canada is basically like a crap Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't think that anyone other than psychologists and psychiatrists find loud narcissists interesting. I doubt even they think it important or desirable.

This is obviously untrue. Many of the most fascinating, important, and desirable individuals in human history have been narcissists.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• That may be, but I am doubting very much that you qualify as any of fascinating, important, or desirable.

Your sort of American comes across as a loud-mouthed blow-hard, and it really is not very appealing.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Hense some other Americans hide behind the maple leaf when they travel.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• That may be, but I am doubting very much that you qualify as any of fascinating, important, or desirable.

I certainly am relative to Canadians.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Yes, every single one of them. Uh huh.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

• Actually, in all my international travels Canadians were always the worst people I've come across.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Yes, every single one of them. Uh huh.

Every one of them that's living in Canada and not an American citizen, yes.

Actually, in all my international travels Canadians were always the worst people I've come across.

Struth. They're just as likely as Australians to be drunk and obnoxious, but are nowhere near as interesting and fun to be around.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• ie. Less promiscuous.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• That's not true.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• you have no idea just how crap Australia can be
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I don't actually believe a word of this thread.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

• so you've replaced Ming as the troll mod
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                            you have no idea just how crap Australia can be
                            You mean like Canberra?
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Or Tasmania.
                              Your angrily,
                              Voskhod

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                                so you've replaced Ming as the troll mod
                                I couldn't have been any clearer in my opening post what this thread was about.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X