Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Canada is basically like a crap Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
    8".

Happy now?

I know I sure am.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
      Next he'll be asking about your cup size.
      If you dipped the whole sack in, we're probably talking about a 1.75 cup displacement.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Drake -

Yes, we argued the issue of Karzai's legitimacy in the thread you ran away from.

People can follow the link to see your thoughts on that as well.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
          If you dipped the whole sack in, we're probably talking about a 1.75 cup displacement.
          And of course Asher doesn't even need to be asked.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I practically beg people to ask me.

Comment

• People can follow the link to see your thoughts on that as well.

They really should; I reviewed the thread and was impressed with how cogent my arguments were. I also didn't see how I "ran away" from the thread, when I posted the last relevant response on the topic. It seems more like you ran out of retarded things to say after your nonsensical comment about Irish insurgents.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                Yes Drake, that's the joy of the internet. We can all see what you argued.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• I rarely debate someone at this site with the hope that I might persuade them.

Comment

• I just enjoy yelling.

Comment

I know I sure am.

Sorry Asher, you ain't my type.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• My breasts not big enough? I can fix that.

Comment

• I rarely debate someone at this site with the hope that I might persuade them.

You apparently aren't interested in learning anything, either.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

My breasts not big enough? I can fix that.
                            You're not female. You can't fix that.

(even if you do get the operation)
                            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• I see a HRC complaint in the making.

Comment

• Thoth, do you post on the Civ forums at CFC? I've seen that avatar there.

Comment

Working...
                                X