Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Canada is basically like a crap Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UofC! UofC! UofC!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
      3. Serving me beer

Australia dedicates itself to sending tens of thousands of it's young women and men to the UK every year to work in bars and serve me beer. These tanned, fit young things (years away from their first melanomas) also get incredibly drunk and shag anything that moves. I don't see Canada taking one for the team and servicing the Motherland with it's best and brightest.

Australia sends thousands to Canada to serve us beer too and run all our ski lifts. These fit young things are known foreshagging everything that moves here as well (resort lifestyle). It seems a rite of passage for many Ausssies to spend at least a year or 3 abroad

Other than that its 'meh' fror the OP. I do fail to see how having tiny critters that may sneak up on you and poison you is a positive. At least canada's more fearsome beasts have the courtesy to take you on and maul you with brute strength with none of this venom trickery
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Wait.

Canada has an intelligence service?

That's even more adorable than Canada having a navy!
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            Wait.

Canada has an intelligence service?

That's even more adorable than Canada having a navy!
            CSIS tried to recruit me out of university (not as a spy, but as an analyst), but the pay is awful. I am not at all surprised that they are useless given that anyone who works there would take a massive pay cut from the private sector. Anyone good at analysis would look at their offer and decline it.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Australia has personality (kangaroos, koalas, skin cancer, boomerangs), all around the world Canadians are seen as just Americans, except the French speaking ones.
              I need a foot massage

Comment

• Kangaroos are not personality.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                  Australia has personality (kangaroos, koalas, skin cancer, boomerangs), all around the world Canadians are seen as just Americans, except the French speaking ones.

That's why some Americans hide behind Canadian flags while travelling, eh?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Canadians aren't seen as Americans overseas. They're seen as less interesting, important, and desirable than Americans.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• It's safer to be from an insignificant country.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                        Canadians aren't seen as Americans overseas.

Thank God.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• What's great about Canadians is that, while everyone overseas views them as inferior substitutes for Americans, the Canucks are fine with that so long as they're not seen as Americans.

Massive inferiority complexes...
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Actually, the problem is that there are too many Americans who are like Drake, and that contributes to giving the whole bunch a bad name.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• Actually, the problem is that there are too many Americans who are like Drake

How is that a problem? People like me are why Americans are seen as more interesting, important, and desirable than Canadians.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I didn't think that anyone other than psychologists and psychiatrists find loud narcissists interesting. I doubt even they think it important or desirable.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X