Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Canada is basically like a crap Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post

When's the last time a Canadian team won the Stanley Cup?
    This year, so long as you define a team that consists overwhelmingly of Canadians.

Fact: There're more Canadians on Chicago and Philly than there are on the Montreal Canadiens.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Why would I define it like that? The fact is that America has the wealth and allure needed to attract Canadian hockey players and thereby prevent Canada from ever winning Lord Stanley's Cup.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Ben Kenobi.
        Anyone who's spoken to me knows that my accent is Brit, not 'Canadian'.

As for 'world class tennis players for Australia?

I'm not sure of the plural. The only one in the last 20 years is Lleyton Hewitt. That's it. Whereas Canada has Dancevic and Nestor (granted they are both Serbian, but whatever).
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
          Why would I define it like that? The fact is that America has the wealth and allure needed to attract Canadian hockey players and thereby prevent Canada from ever winning Lord Stanley's Cup.
          The only reason there are teams in most American cities is there's an American Jew running the league.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

See? We even control your national sport.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

He's a fake Canadian, as his politics show.
              Born right here, lived right here in the West. At least I'm not a Torontonian by heritage as you are. My mom, dad, and 3 of 4 grandparents were born out west.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Thank's for the support Ben!
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Born right here, lived right here in the West. At least I'm not a Torontonian by heritage as you are. My mom, dad, and 3 of 4 grandparents were born out west.
                  None of my family has ever been from Toronto.

My mom's family is from Nova Scotia, my dad's family from the US.

You frequently espouse bull**** about Canada and express your unrelenting desire to live in the USA...no, you're not a real Canadian.

Comment

I tell you what Asher, if you can defend the Quebec point I'll concede that Canada is better than Australia.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Quebec is not part of Canada, it is a separate nation. Just ask them.

Yet another invalid point you had.

I was in Montreal this week and I can confirm it is not part of Canada. Though the airport security guy asked me if I spoke English or French...when I said English I got directed to the VIP gate which had no lineup. The Frogs were all lined up (about 40 of them) in the main line.

So it's good to know they now know who is on top.

Note that the security guy was ridiculously hot and he set off my gaydar, so he may've just been flirting with me.

Comment

LIAR! Why bother lying about something that's so easily fact checked. I have exposed you as a liar in front of the whole of Apolyton.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

My mom's family is from Nova Scotia, my dad's family from the US.
                          So you are more American than you are Canadian. Why am I not surprised?

As for my politics, the Canada I love is gone, thanks to other french people like PET. But we all know you adore him.

Comment

@ thread

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                            You just argued with yourself.

I think you're ruining my thread.

(\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              So you are more American than you are Canadian. Why am I not surprised?
                              Seems to me 50/50 doesn't mean I'm more American than Canadian. The tiebreaker is I was born in Canada and lived 22 years in Canada, only 4 in the USA. I think I'm more Canadian.

My father's side is American and Canadian. They moved back and forth a lot over a couple hundred years.

As for my politics, the Canada I love is gone, thanks to other french people like PET. But we all know you adore him.
                              Yeah, if there's one thing we've established in my 11 years at Apolyton it's that I love Trudeau.

I guess you are too dumb to remember the debates KH and I had about Trudeau many years ago. I loathe the man.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                                LIAR! Why bother lying about something that's so easily fact checked. I have exposed you as a liar in front of the whole of Apolyton.
                                It's not a lie.

The Government of Canada recently acknowledged Quebec is a nation.

Comment

Working...
                                X