Why it pays to work for Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Let's take a look at Mr. Fun's last thread, shall we?
    It was better than all of yours put together.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• This one is a particular gem.

Pot, meet kettle.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• So nice I said it twice.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Far better than your thread. At least you've finally surrendered that this thread is nothing but anti-Obama hackery perpetuated by a total moron.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Why is Ben internet stalking everyone?

Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's the whole point of the thread. Geez.

Everyone's fixated on the title. I want to get to the meat and potatoes of the topic.
                Too bad - all we're gonna give you here, is horse ****.

So eat up.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• It pays because he's a sexy black man in a position of power. Who wouldn't want that?

Comment

• Somebody needs to learn the difference between a perpetuity and an annuity.

Annuity cost would be roughly half the cost of a perpetuity for somebody at retirement age.
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                      Somebody needs to learn the difference between a perpetuity and an annuity.

Annuity cost would be roughly half the cost of a perpetuity for somebody at retirement age.

For anyone who doesn't know what KH is referring to:

PV of perpetuity: PV= Cash flow/rate
                      PV of (ordinary) annuity: PV= Cash flow/rate * (1- (1/(1+r)^n))

For the article, which assumed $80K annual payout, 4% discount rate, and a 55 retirement age (and an average life expectancy of 75 years) this comes to $1.08 million. Still a lot, but much less than this guy seems to want to indicate.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Too bad - all we're gonna give you here, is horse ****.
                        Undoubtedly you are the poly expert on ****.

Comment

• ****? No but I can think of other four letter words that MrFun is an expert on...
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Well he's a fudgepacker, so.

Comment

Well he's a fudgepacker, so.
                              Remember guys - he says he has no problem with gay people.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Why are gay people always packing fudge? What if there is no fudge factory where they live? What do they pack then?
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X