No announcement yet.

Why it pays to work for Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It implies that you're a racist bastard.
    Yeah, I hate crackers. Crackers are responsible for the evils of the world.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'd say it's racists like you that are responsible for a lot of evils in the world. Especially when you hide behind the church. A lot of KKK members were church goers also.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Don't forget pedophile priests. They went to church all the time.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yep, them to.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            It implies nothing more than what it says.

Why does it pay to work for Obama? Generous pensions.
            Ah ok

1. So I guess the same point and thread could have been made "about" Bush, Clinton, or Bush

2. Since the example of a California policeman does NOT work for Obama, how does that fit ?
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I'd say it's racists like you that are responsible for a lot of evils in the world. Especially when you hide behind the church. A lot of KKK members were church goers also.
              KKK members were Catholic? News to me.

I don't see how making the Obama/Carter comparison is racist. They are both ****ty presidents.

Does the fact that you hate Alan Keyes make you a racist? He's way blacker than Obama.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

2. Since the example of a California policeman does NOT work for Obama, how does that fit ?
                Are you suggesting that the Obama administration is immune to bloated civil servant pensions? That the problem is in fact confined to CA?

Comment

Would you like Alan Keyes if he were whiter, Rah?

Do you agree with Harry Reid?

Comment

Again, it's a question of scope. If the difference were smaller, I could see this argument having merit. But twice as much?

They are fleecing the taxpayers, that's all there is to it.
                    How do you know the different composition of the public sector doesn't account for this? Some government positions don't even have private equivalents. Like Flubber said, we need to compare lawyers to lawyers, janitors to janitors, etc. Until such a comparison is made, no one really knows what causes the disparity. And if government employees being overpaid is a problem, we don't know how big the problem is.

Comment

Civil servants, at least up here, account for about half of the overall employment here in Canada.

That would mean that the average of half the workforce would be twice that of the rest of the workforce. Basically private enterprise has one worker dragging along two public servants.

This is simply unsustainable. Sure, some positions have no equivalent, but the vast majority do have equivalents.

And again, it's up to you to prove that this disparity is for the reason you've cited. You've not done so.

Comment

KKK members were Catholic? News to me.

I don't see how making the Obama/Carter comparison is racist. They are both ****ty presidents.
                        Typical lying scum. Where did I say KKK members were Catholic>

And yes, making Carter look black and calling him a ****ty president implies that being black makes you ****ty. You can't even see how racist you are.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And again, it's up to you to prove that this disparity is for the reason you've cited. You've not done so.
                          The same reasoning applies to you... it's up to you to prove that the disparity is due to them being overpaid. If we don't compare lawyers to lawyers, etc. we don't know what's causing the disparity.

Comment

Are you suggesting that the Obama administration is immune to bloated civil servant pensions? That the problem is in fact confined to CA?
                            NO -- are you suggesting Catholic priests are pedophiles? -- Hey if you can make up things I am suggesting then turnabout is fair play and it seems relating the "suggestion" to anything a poster actually said is optional

Seriously though-- So your "proof" in a thread supposedly about Obama and working for Obama is a copied article about the general generosity of public service pensions with examples from people in state and municipal roles?
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Civil servants, at least up here, account for about half of the overall employment here in Canada.
                              When did you dream up this ridiculously wrong statistic?
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Typical lying scum. Where did I say KKK members were Catholic
                                I never said you did. I simply asked the question. Catholics were KKK members?

The KKK actively persecuted Catholics. They say the same thing about the pope and the church that you do. Word for word. So. Are you a KKK member, rah?

And yes, making Carter look black and calling him a ****ty president implies that being black makes you ****ty. You can't even see how racist you are.
                                Or it could imply that Obama is the next Carter. Which he is, by the way. The policies are strikingly similar.

Comment

Working...
                                X