No announcement yet.

Video on how to get a woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shhh... it's trying to catch up to the Gaza incident thread.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
      It was funnier without them. Duh.

You mean by making it seem like it was his post?

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
        Duh.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• hey that's not why it was supposed to be funny!
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
            Wow aneeshm, you sound like you could write a term paper on this! I'm impressed. Compromisationist hypergamy!
            smart idea

Comment

That I need to be more confident and attract different girls? How can I attract different girls? They're all just typical college girls and they all weren't the same. How can I know they're different from what I used to like?
              Why don't you just stop worrying about getting laid? Just be friends with some girls and work on your "issues" until your ready to have a relationship.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I don't want to get laid, DaShi! I'm not trying to have sex. What issues?

Comment

Gibs:

Maybe but they give me their number and reciprocate despite that if I'm doing that wrong.
                  Well that was just one indication, if you do other similar things after that, then it might build up and just turn them off. On the other hand, they might just be waiting for you to make a proper move (Seeing as you were with a stripper for 5 years and barely touched her 'n' all)...

Comment

I don't want to get laid, DaShi! I'm not trying to have sex. What issues?
                    Are you seriously asking "what issues"?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• rejected; told that my experience level isn't appropriate for her.

But I got some other problem. My ex attacked her old friend that told me some stuff about her and sent me a text this morning, "Keep your head up yours will come". She's probably mad because I told her family about her but that was back in April. Why has she waited this long? She's been planning something and there's more to this. (Her friend was basically rescued by people forcing her out; Who knows what was planned?)

Should I call the cops or is a text message not enough to show a threat?

Comment

• What should I do? (being threatened)

DP

Comment

rejected; told that my experience level isn't appropriate for her.
                          Kill some more goblins.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

But I got some other problem. My ex attacked her old friend that told me some stuff about her and sent me a text this morning, "Keep your head up yours will come". She's probably mad because I told her family about her but that was back in April. Why has she waited this long? She's been planning something and there's more to this. (Her friend was basically rescued by people forcing her out; Who knows what was planned?)

!!!
                            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                              Kill some more goblins.
                              No no no, gobilns are too strong for him. He needs to do some noncombat quests first and then go Kobold hunting.
                              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Are you afraid of her?
                                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                                X