No announcement yet.

Video on how to get a woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I sound like an annoying little ***** in those threads.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
      Damn I sound like an annoying little ***** in those threads.
      HA. HAHAHA.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I know right... in those threads?
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Albert is 25 ?? For some reason I thought you were 18-19 where it is borderline acceptable to be a virgin-- At 25 you will likley only find proospects among women that have strong feelings on the issue as well. Most of the rest will either think you are weird or think that the sex is part of the reason for having a boyfriend
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I see that back in 2003 you were claiming that the reabsorbed sperm from your absolute avowal of sexual activity would increase your confidence.

If that worked, you must be answering all questions with "THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAA!!!!" by now.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                I know right... in those threads?
                Albert. You need to loose your virignity. It can be a mental block for some people.

If you are sure its not a mental block for you then you should just read up on a few sex tips from reliable sources and then just lie about being a virgin and **** the girl you get. This might come as a shock but they really can't tell unless you ask them to put it in for you since you can't manage it.
                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                  I see that back in 2003 you were claiming that the reabsorbed sperm from your absolute avowal of sexual activity would increase your confidence.

If that worked, you must be answering all questions with "THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAA!!!!" by now.
                  300 is awesome
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• it's a terrible film.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• That reminds me, I don't talk about breaking feet off in asses as much as I'd like to.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Nothing wrong with having your virgnity past 20.

It shouldn't be an issue, and it is only an issue if you let it be.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with having your virgnity past 20.

I beg to differ.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                            Nothing wrong with having your virgnity past 20.

It shouldn't be an issue, and it is only an issue if you let it be.

JM
                            Agreed, nothing wrong with it. But not all women are going to be ok with that. AS needs to find those women. The women he is going after right now seem to find it weird.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• As they should.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I have been rejected by a number of virgins before, just so you all know... I was rejected by one recently and I'm pretty sure another recent one was as well though she didn't say it.

Comment

Working...
                                X