Video on how to get a woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
    I agree opennes and honesty is important. But total honesty aka "I cannot tell a lie" is not a human trait.

Some white lies will make the relationship objectivley better of, JM this isn't hard to grasp. Please shift your argument to lying is a sin, or rather not lying is a value I and most people hold, so it makes some sense.
    Aiming to be honest but having some white lies is different to going in aiming to be dishonest. It's an attitude.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
      For humans there's more to it than that, many millions of monogomous supportive gay and childless couples are the evidence.
      Adding to that:

If you want to follow your logic Hera, reproduction is the ultimate purpose of sex.

However, not all of us suscribe to the belief that romantic love is simply a chemical state designed to foster reproduction. Most of us understand it is far, far more than that and you don't have to even be religious to think so.

Stop reducing humanity simply to the state of mere animals. It is that attitude that results to the worst offensives to humans.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Can I just ask why the other person would wonder what you lied about?
        One can't really do this if one dosen't know.
        If you lie about being a virgin it'll be blindingly obvious when you have sex. Better if your partner knows, for certain.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Such blatant manipulation via mems such projection of values such content free status signaling.

Such hipocrisy. It makes me sick to the stomach. This whole pathetic showing of morality. Oh how holy aret all of thee and how wicked am I.

I actually try and reach my moral and ethical standards but you guys are just too blind to try and figure out simple distinctions. You shouldn't be punishing Albert for his goal by misprepresenting how he gets there, you should argue with him and show him how some of his values are in conflict if you are indeed smarter than him.

Disgusting. Or perhaps feeble minded. I refuse to dishonestly manipulate people's values.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

If you lie about being a virgin it'll be blindingly obvious when you have sex. Better if your partner knows, for certain.
            Yeah, I think that would be very important.

JMM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

There is no difference between having sex once or not having sex at all as long as you aren't a iliterate hermit.

Now having sex many times or reguraly for a period is a world away from being a vrigin. But we aren't talking about that now are we? We are talking about a binary value. Virgin? YES/NO 1/0 OUI/NON JA/NEIN
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Nothing to do with morals, just even on a simple selfish level we're saying his relationship will be better.

But is your point really that by expressing some values we aspire too we can't possibly be trying to actually achieve them? That's ludicrous if you think about it.

Assuming I'm up to date with things Laz, Asher, Imran JMJM and I are all in committed relationships based on honesty (though I'm sure none of us are perfect in them, except Asher).

I don't think I'm smarter than AS, just more experienced.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• I find the whole idea of "attempting to be a moral person = bad" to be highly amusing.

I used to have this idea that love was simply just an emotion, but then I grew up. And yes, I realized I was incorrect in this assumption when I was still an atheist.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

There is no difference between having sex once or not having sex at all as long as you aren't a iliterate hermit.
                    Huh? Of course there is.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• There is a big difference. The guys I know who lost their virginity in their mid-late 20s had very awkward first times which would make a girl who wasn't aware of their virginity think that something was wrong with them I think.

I know that my best friend talked to me about it because he thought something was wrong with him. He didn't realize that it was just standard nervousness/etc and would go away after a few times.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        I find the whole idea of "attempting to be a moral person = bad" to be highly amusing.

I used to have this idea that love was simply just an emotion, but then I grew up. And yes, I realized I was incorrect in this assumption when I was still an atheist.
                        tricking or misleading other people to be moral by my standards=bad

I suppose if you don't really take personhood seriusly on a fundamental level.

You guys behave I'm such a bastard because you think "I trick women into bed" (which is not true) you try and trick other people into behaving accoding to your morality.

Comment

Huh? Of course there is.
                          Perhaps I'm biased. I noticed no difference after I lost my virginity and all my male friends agree.

Comment

Adding to that:

If you want to follow your logic Hera, reproduction is the ultimate purpose of sex.

However, not all of us suscribe to the belief that romantic love is simply a chemical state designed to foster reproduction. Most of us understand it is far, far more than that and you don't have to even be religious to think so.

Stop reducing humanity simply to the state of mere animals. It is that attitude that results to the worst offensives to humans.
                            HUMANS ARE ANIMALS. DO YOU THINK ANIMALS ARE INCAPABLE OF ALTRUISM? OF TOUGHT? OF SELFAWARENES? Don't blame me for a deterministic universe.

Comment

• We're trying to help Albert have better relationships, because we think it'll be better for him.

I am not religious, if it's relevant.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Can you explain how love is anything but a shared emotion (experience, way of seeing the world and behaving) between two people?

Comment

Working...
                                X