X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
    Well I was just rejected again

Details, boy! Details!

For if we cannot help you, we can at least laugh heartily.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• I see game like this: sexuality is an unregulated, laissez-faire market with extremes of richness and poverty. Some people are getting the opposite sex throwing themselves at them all the time, some get laid a couple of times in their lives and some never get laid. I think this is clear & obvious. So, if you want to lessen the plight of the impoverished, isn't it a good idea then to study what the people getting laid a lot are like and analyze their behavior?
      Last edited by Meticulous Man; June 5, 2010, 08:51.

Comment

• She doesn't want to date anyone in the military.

I believe this is rejection #33 or something. I've lost count. I'm actually officially out of dateable women who have not rejected me already. Now I need to meet someone new.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Aivo½so View Post
          I see game like this: sexuality is an unregulated, laissez-faire market with extremes of richness and poverty. Some people are getting the opposite sex throwing themselves at them all the time, some get laid a couple of times in their lives and some never get laid. I think this is clear & obvious. So, if you want to lessen the plight of the impoverished, isn't it a good idea then to study what the people getting laid a lot are like and analyze their behavior?
          Just getting laid isn't the end goal for everyone.

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
          She doesn't want to date anyone in the military.

I believe this is rejection #33 or something. I've lost count. I'm actually officially out of dateable women who have not rejected me already. Now I need to meet someone new.
          Try dating sites.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
            Just getting laid isn't the end goal for everyone
            True, but if you can't even get laid then how are you going to get the other stuff

Comment

• What do you mean?
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

What do you mean?
                Well, do you think you can have a fulfilling relationship without getting laid? I think it's rather central.

Comment

• Sure. Why not? A fulfilling relationship is an emotional and intellectual connection with someone; the feeling of being made complete by this connection coupled with symmetrically reciprocated affection. Sex is a physical act irrelevant to this. It's just the placing of a penis into a vagina.

Comment

• Sex should come after you connect on other levels. It is more meaningful that way.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Wow I had a conversation that went sour with a woman from a match.com trial I did a few months ago. First time really talking to her and she abruptly said she had to go and said bye. I definitely offended her but I tried to do the game stuff as much as possible as far as I understand it. I would post the chat transcript but I don't want to offend her privacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                        I'm talking about value on the sexual marketplace.
                        You aren't helping your case. Dannubis is talking that your problem is that you view it as a "marketplace".
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                          Sex should come after you connect on other levels. It is more meaningful that way.

JM

This is a lesson that sometimes takes a while to learn (and sometimes after experiencing both ends), but it is very powerful.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

First time really talking to her and she abruptly said she had to go and said bye. I definitely offended her but I tried to do the game stuff as much as possible as far as I understand it.

Add it up. You play out a script that objectifies women and attempts to cynically manipulate a sexual encounter, and you wonder why it doesn't work on the more perceptive ones?
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Wow I had a conversation that went sour with a woman from a match.com trial I did a few months ago. First time really talking to her and she abruptly said she had to go and said bye. I definitely offended her but I tried to do the game stuff as much as possible as far as I understand it. I would post the chat transcript but I don't want to offend her privacy.
                              Calibration.

You propable gamed her like she was a 10 or 9 and she wasn't.

Also you propably seemed tryhard. Please post your part of the conversation.
                              Also you're not violating her privacy if you don't tell us who she is. She's just like some **** on a internetz forum.
                              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Heraclitus:

No she was higher than a 6... at least judging from her job and her pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X