Video on how to get a woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    Then he should leave women alone and stick to soft toys and finger-painting.
    Why are you so opposed to people improving themselves?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• To update, the woman that was calling me regularly then stopped when I asked to take her out... it's been a week and she hasn't called me nor responded to my texts.

Why do women do this? Why is it that an expressing of interest results in complete disdain, repulsion, and avoidance?

Is there a reason for this?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
        To update, the woman that was calling me regularly then stopped when I asked to take her out... it's been a week and she hasn't called me nor responded to my texts.

Why do women do this? Why is it that an expressing of interest results in complete disdain, repulsion, and avoidance?

Yes. They don't want to go out with you. Find someone else.

Comment

• Apolyton already has enough gays ricketyclik
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
            Apolyton already has enough gays ricketyclik

H, I've had plenty of experience with women. Before I got married I learnt to "game" by my own experiments, driven by my desire to get back at all the women who had left me flat in the past.

You know what I found? Those women were right to leave me. We weren't suited to each other. Women get that quicker than men, because men are usually more interested in dipping their wick at the beginning, and pretty much anyone is compatible for that.

Moral of the story: if they think you're not right for them, believe them. There are 3.5 billion more of them out there, so move on and find someone who is. Don't waste your valuable time convincing some woman you're right for them to salve your ego.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
              To update, the woman that was calling me regularly then stopped when I asked to take her out... it's been a week and she hasn't called me nor responded to my texts.

She also might've kept in contact, politely declining, politely keeping you as her chump on the side, and still rejecting you, until you think you have a chance again at last, at which point rinse and repeat. Severence is a good thing here, you should thank her for it- even if it sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post

H, I've had plenty of experience with women. Before I got married I learnt to "game" by my own experiments, driven by my desire to get back at all the women who had left me flat in the past.

You know what I found? Those women were right to leave me. We weren't suited to each other. Women get that quicker than men, because men are usually more interested in dipping their wick at the beginning, and pretty much anyone is compatible for that.

Moral of the story: if they think you're not right for them, believe them. There are 3.5 billion more of them out there, so move on and find someone who is. Don't waste your valuable time convincing some woman you're right for them to salve your ego.
                Originally posted by Gibsie View Post
                She also might've kept in contact, politely declining, politely keeping you as her chump on the side, and still rejecting you, until you think you have a chance again at last, at which point rinse and repeat. Severence is a good thing here, you should thank her for it- even if it sucks.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post

Your advice to Albert Speer is to be patient?

Comment

• Patience is a very good quality, especially if you want to have successful relationships and not just 'a relationship where you have sex together for a few months'.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I will admit that patience with regard to finding a
                      life long partner may be a good thing for young men.
                      This is especially true since, if they don't screw up,
                      their value should be increasing with age right
                      up to the early 30s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post

Your theology is even more **** than your viewpoint on women.
                        What view of women did the OT and NT have? Remember the view of the virtuous wife given at the end of Proverbs? Of the Pauline injunctions to the Ephesians on the nature of the relation between man and wife? Of the implicit assumptions made throughout both texts on what 'normal' is supposed to be?

What "science" do you claim invalidated that? Egalitarian thought is not a science, it is simply a world-view, and one contrary to the spirit and letter of your scripture.

The doctrine of understanding the scriptures through the lens of reason applies only insofar as some science applies to scriptural injunctions at all. It does not apply to human relationships and their structuring. You wilfully ignore that, which is quite convenient for you and transparently hypocritical to everyone else.

Conveying an understanding, useful in a personal context, of observations of emergent patterns in human behaviour is not a subject suited to the methodology of the hard sciences.

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post

Seriously, if you've never heard of humanity being able to reason as indictative of a divine spark in us, then you have held your head in the sand for waaaay too long.
                        I've heard it quite a few times. It's simply that:

a) I disagree that it makes us divine, and
                        b) I disagree that our reasoning ability is context-independent to the extent we think it is.

You are also ignoring the fact that your little material heresy (I presume you are a Protestant) was a response to the increasing openness and humanism of the Catholic Church during the Renaissance. Luther hated that. Think of a backwater preacher from Africa coming for the first time to New York. That was his emotional reason for what he did, which comes through in the tone of his writings.

Comment

• Pune.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I will admit that patience with regard to finding a
                            up to the early 30s.

Originally posted by aneeshm View Post
                            What view of women did the OT and NT have?
                            Galatians 3:28 (KJV):

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

The doctrine of understanding the scriptures through the lens of reason applies only insofar as some science applies to scriptural injunctions at all.
                            It is actually done quite a bit (scripture through the lens of reason), especially by the Catholic Church. Though, yes, it is a product of modernity and postmodern Christianity (of which I consider myself an adherant) tries to divorce that a bit.

Besides every Christian (which perhaps a few charismatics here and there) believe that emotional experiences without a grounding in reasoned beliefs based on the Living Word is mere sprituality and not Christianity.

a) I disagree that it makes us divine
                            That's great, but no one ever said that. Reading comprehension is vital as I've only ever said our ability to reason is evident of divine spark.

You are also ignoring the fact that your little material heresy
                            Which heresy? For so far you've failed to proven any of it.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I will admit that patience with regard to finding a
                              up to the early 30s.
                              Value ???? I think I have found your problem right there...
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                                Galatians 3:28 (KJV):

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
                                This is written by the same guy who wrote "Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them." (Colossians 3:18-19, NIV)

And the Bible has plenty of other patriarchal crap. If you're just going to reinterpret it into whatever you want why even bother being a Christian?

Comment

Working...
                                X