No announcement yet.

Video on how to get a woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every time I see this thread title still on the front page I am wtfed anew.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
      Every time I see this thread title still on the front page I am wtfed anew.
      It's a popular thread. Almost as popular as the soccer one. I seem to provoke considerable discussion with my topics.

And I highly doubt you're much of a ladies man, Kuci
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Certainly not, but I never sought nor needed video instruction on how to complete a basic human interaction.

Comment

• And seriously, it's really ****ing easy if you aren't ugly, stupid, or a douchebag, and are reasonably motivated and willing to move on if you get shot down.

Comment

Certainly not, but I never sought nor needed video instruction on how to complete a basic human interaction.
            You're still young.

Nice sunglasses in your pic by the way... aviators
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Picking up a woman was not a goal on that particular night, else I would have avoided looking like a douche, but it happened anyway.

Comment

Picking up a woman was not a goal on that particular night, else I would have avoided looking like a douche, but it happened anyway.
                Kuci getting some

Apparently, douchiness is in... look at Dave Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Kuci getting some
                  See, your problem is that you fail at least two of my criteria: you're a douche and a complete moron.

Comment

See, your problem is that you fail at least two of my criteria: you're a douche and a complete moron.
                    1, I'm not gay so I don't care what your criteria are...
                    2, did you just come on to me? If so, I am not interested.
                    3, a complete moron that has managed to get you to keep bumping this thread to the top of the page against your desires

Comment

• Oh no, you figured out that I'm gay

Comment

3, a complete moron that has managed to get you to keep bumping this thread to the top of the page against your desires
                        Oh, I didn't say it made me unhappy. Your complete failure as a human being provides me with a fair amount of schadenfreude.

Comment

Oh no, you figured out that I'm gay
                          The gay room-mates was a give-away, Kuci. And I think your brother has said something to the effect of you being gay

Comment

Oh, I didn't say it made me unhappy. Your complete failure as a human being provides me with a fair amount of schadenfreude.
                            What's up with how rude you are to me. Did I offend thee?

Comment

• Yeah, I don't know how I'll ever recover from being outed

xpost

Comment

What's up with how rude you are to me. Did I offend thee?
                                It's an honest assessment of everything you've posted since you came back. (I don't actually remember anything about you from before.)

Comment

Working...
                                X