World War 2 What If

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
    Actually, the real question is when would the americans have gotten off their fat asses and actually helped if the Japanese and Germans hadn't declared on them.

The answer is never. There was no need for America to get involved in someone else's war just because the Brits and Soviets were getting their asses kicked.

Japan/germany controlling the rest of the world and america wouldn't be involved ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

America could kick the **** out of both Germany and Japan. Throw Canada in on our side and it wouldn't even be a challenge.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Actually, the real question is when would the americans have gotten off their fat asses and actually helped if the Japanese and Germans hadn't declared on them.

The answer is never. There was no need for America to get involved in someone else's war just because the Brits and Soviets were getting their asses kicked.
        Then perhaps you Yanks should STFU about how you were the Messiahs who saved the world from the Nazis. You were quite content to let them do their thing until you were forced to act.

*******s.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Then perhaps you Yanks should STFU about how you were the Messiahs who saved the world from the Nazis. You were quite content to let them do their thing until you were forced to act.

You should be thanking your lucky stars that Hitler was a moron who declared war on your Messiah and saved the Allied cause.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Absolutely. There is no doubt in the world that the ONLY decision that ultimately doomed Hitler was the declaration of war on the United States.
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

You should be thanking your lucky stars that Hitler was a moron who declared war on your Messiah and saved the Allied cause.
              You should be sucking me off for the fact that England held him off for 3 bloody years before you douches got into the picture.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
                Absolutely. There is no doubt in the world that the ONLY decision that ultimately doomed Hitler was the declaration of war on the United States.
                Nyet. He was pretty much ****ed from the time he decided that invading the USSR before coming to a peace with England was a good idea.

Comment

You should be sucking me off for the fact that England held him off for 3 bloody years before you douches got into the picture.

Why? I couldn't care less if England fell to the Nazis; America would've been safe no matter which ****ty European power ended up winning.

Nyet. He was pretty much ****ed from the time he decided that invading the USSR before coming to a peace with England was a good idea.

No. The Soviets would've fallen without American Lend-Lease assistance.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

America could kick the **** out of both Germany and Japan. Throw Canada in on our side and it wouldn't even be a challenge.
                    In your dreams - you would become germans or japs how they decideded to divide the world.
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

This.

BlackCat

In your dreams - you would become germans or japs how they decideded to divide the world.
                      I don't think you understand how absolutely irrelevant the Japanese war-making machine was. The United States outproduced Japan by orders of magnitude, and outproduced Germany and Japan combined several times over, in addition to having a technology lead in the only way that ultimately mattered.
                      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Why? I couldn't care less if England fell to the Nazis; America would've been safe no matter which ****ty European power ended up winning.
                        Ehrmn, no. US would collapse or be overrun by enemy forces.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

How exactly would that happen? Magic? The Nazis couldn't even invade Britain after sending the BEF packing with it's tail between it's legs.

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
                            This.

BlackCat

I don't think you understand how absolutely irrelevant the Japanese war-making machine was. The United States outproduced Japan by orders of magnitude, and outproduced Germany and Japan combined several times over, in addition to having a technology lead in the only way that ultimately mattered.
                            Yeah, but that is only relevant IF the us enters the war. If they don't their capacity doesn't matter.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

So you are ok with the idea of one country taking over Europe and exterminating anyone who doesn't fit into their views of what the human race should be?

Not likely. Troops suffering from frostbite and starvation do not make good combat soldiers.

Comment

So you are ok with the idea of one country taking over Europe and exterminating anyone who doesn't fit into their views of what the human race should be?

It's not America's problem; we all came to the New World to stay out of Europe's bloody quarrels.

Troops suffering from frostbite and starvation do not make good combat soldiers.

The Soviets are the ones who would've been starving without American food aid.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X