Sarah Palin Bent on Destroying Republican Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I've voted on the federal level up here:

Stockwell Day(Canadian Alliance), Stephen Harper (CPC), Jim Hnatuik (CHP), Doug Gook (IND).

I've only voted for the conservatives once.

I've never voted for a winning candidate, or for a governing party.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      Yeah MrFun, I know, shocking. I did vote for Clinton once, so I'm not one of those totally non-thinking followers.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        I've never voted for a winning candidate, or for a governing party.
        That actually restored my faith in Canadian politics a bit.

Ben
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I live in one of the most conservative ridings. Last time it went to someone other than the conservatives is in 1988.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I cant even remember who I voted for, I know it was a Libertarian but the name has slipped my mind. I voted for Reagan in '80, never voted Repub again and didn't vote again until '92 and Andre Marrou the LP candidate - he was good. Then Harry Browne (shouldn't have voted that time) and then... Oh well... I did consider voting for Obama only because I was so pissed off at the GOP for lying us into war and their corruption, but whats the point. Even if Obama was the messiah, the Dems are frauds too. It seems like any time we really need reform, the Dems talk the talk but end up using reform as an extortion tool against the corporations to raise money and reform "mysteriously" falls well short of doin much of anything. The vast majority of the pols are crooks...

Comment

Mine (so far) was W., Kerry, McCain... and while I couldn't vote at the time, I helped campaign for Dole
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                I cant even remember who I voted for, I know it was a Libertarian but the name has slipped my mind.
                Does this not say anything at all to you? It's screaming at me. You can't hear it?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Babar

thats who I voted for... But he was a Repub until recently so maybe thats why I forgot him as the LP candidate

Comment

What are your thoughts on Medina, Slowwy? Personally I'm impressed with her over Perry and KBH.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      You know, if she hadn't had to fight all those frivolous lawsuits with her own money, I'd bet she'd still be governor of Alaska.
                      It was because of her actions as governor that she was involved with so many "frivolous" lawsuits. The wolves were closing in so she bailed while she still had her skin.

Now you folks have made her millions of bucks. That's got to hurt.
                      Actually millions of retards who lap up her idiocy as manna made her millions. I never gave her a red cent. And the only ones it hurts is the kids of those dumb inbred hillbillies who won't have any money left for their college education. If she becomes Tea Party candidate she'll likely split the conservative vote and help the dems... which I'd prefer, even if the dems are acting like cowardly fools atm.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                      X