• Time
  • Show
Clear All

you just quoted the lie, Darius

and the bridge to nowhere was another

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
      Not sure what she "lied" about since she never said "I never use cribnotes"; AFAICS she's just your garden-variety hypocrite.
      you just quoted the lie, Darius
      I've "quoted" Palin precisely zero times in this thread. The closest thing might have been mentioning that she comically gave Obama some **** in that speech for his oft-mocked teleprompter overuse, but that's not a lie on her part. She's just a hypocrite for not practicing what she'd preached and more importantly a moron for getting so easily caught in her hypocrisy.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Darius, when asked what papers she regularly read she claimed she "read them all" and when asked, after continually claiming the founding fathers were right about everything, which founding fathers she actually read and admired most she said she liked them all. No, she could not name a single founding father not even Washington nor could see name a column or writer she liked in all those papers she supposedly read regularly. It was completely obvious she read nothing and knew nothing.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oh, he meant my quote of his quote of her. It's always possible she was just forgetful/retarded, but it's more likely than not that she flat-out lied in that instance, sure. She is a politician after all; the question isn't whether a politician lies, but how good he/she is at not getting caught (which she particularly sucks at).
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Then Palin has a problem telling whoppers when it is completely obvious she's lying to anyone who is not brain dead.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Not anymore. She lost that when she quit as governator.
              Governor > Senator.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                Then Palin has a problem telling whoppers when it is completely obvious she's lying to anyone who is not brain dead.
                Then vote for Obama in the next election. THAT is brain dead.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'd rather vote for Obama over Palin times infinity.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Despite how ineffective he's been and considering that I'm a repug, I'd still have to vote for obama over Palin.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That would be a typical presidential election... picking between the lesser of two evils. And I wouldn't be voting for Palin...
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                        Despite how ineffective he's been and considering that I'm a repug, I'd still have to vote for obama over Palin.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

If that gets her the most money, I'm sure that's what she'll do.
                          You know, if she hadn't had to fight all those frivolous lawsuits with her own money, I'd bet she'd still be governor of Alaska.

Now you folks have made her millions of bucks. That's got to hurt.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Yeah MrFun, I know, shocking. I did vote for Clinton once, so I'm not one of those totally non-thinking followers.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Eisenhower.

Who is the last Republican Ming and rah voted for?

Edit, so you've voted:

Nixon, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Reagan, HW Bush, HW Bush, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, McCain?
                              Last edited by Ben Kenobi; February 10, 2010, 12:19.

Comment

Why am I not surprised that you're wrong AGAIN. The answer would be McCain.

Well at least I was born while he was president, but I don't think I was quite old enough to vote for him.
                                I can proudly say that the first president that I voted for did win. Nixon.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X