Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No thread on the Baptist child abductors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok View Post
    It's hard to say at this point whether they had bad intentions or were merely acting thoughtlessly. Being stupid, while not a good thing, is not exactly a sin.
    What about carelessness?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Preservatives? Does the RCC forbid making food last longer or something? I thought that was more of a hippie thing.
      Dammit, now I'll get kicked out of the library.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

No worries, you wouldn't know what to do in the library anyway.
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

He's probably there to burn the books...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Only the ones that he disliked or disagreed with. Copies of the Bible would be safe.

And maybe literature from the 1940s and 50s that extolled the virtues of "traditional" housewives. You know, stuff like that.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What, you have copies of my purchasing orders?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                Even the Scientologists in Haiti haven't been done for child abduction - clearly again they are less evil than the Catholics.
                That's because there's no money in Haiti, and doubtless the darkies there are full of Thetans.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  It's not our fault that people like you choose to only focus on, or talk about negative things that some Christians do or say.

Countless other Christians have shown themselves to be inspiring examples of goodness and compassion for other people. Mother Teresa was one example. And there are people living today, who are living examples in answer to your challenge.
                  You'd have done better to choose an actual example of what you describe. Encouraging poverty and suffering is not inspiring, compassionate or good.
                  Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                  X