No announcement yet.

This Is Bull****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guy to girl ratio here is 6 to 1, but there is STILL just as much girl drama. stop being such spoiled princesses.

also, just because i sleep with you doesn't mean i want to go out with you, or see you again other than in passing by with a wave, nod or hello, or for you to tell all your frat buddies how good the head was. i have a bf, and just need to hook up once in a while. what happened to discreet fun?
    also, if you have a girlfriend and she's not cool with you fooling around with other people, let me know beforehand! especially if she goes to this school, and especially if you're going to be guilty and cry about it to her later. then i look like i'm trying to steal you which is not my intention at all.
    also, don't try to get with me. if i want you, you'll know it and comply. i don't do all the ditzy flirty ****. and i don't want to hold your hand in public, because then some people will assume we're dating or whatever, and most of you just aren't mature enough for me to consider dating.

also, tell us to bring scantrons before class, not as we're walking in the door. we don't want to buy them from you for 50 cents when we can get them from the overpriced bookstore for 1.79 for 6. and i don't give a **** about economics, especially when you sound like that guy who pretends to be a banker in those youtubes. the name escapes me right now.

also, **** formal chem lab reports.

also, if you're a girl with a boyfriend and are currently trying to get with a different guy, just break it off with the guy and don't be a ***** about it. especially if you're going to include me in your 'girl talk' with a bunch of other girls, because there is a very good chance that i'm better friends with your bf and i'll tell him. but since half the guys here would be happy to have any girl as their girlfriend, they'll just keep whatever i told them bottled up and not dump you even though they should.

also, why are guys cool for setting a goal of seeing how many girls they can hook up with whereas if i sleep with as many or more guys than he does girls in a given amount of time, i'm the slut. maybe i don't want to hook up with the same kid more than one because then they get clingy and i don't want to deal with that.

also, don't ***** about how many calories you think are in everything. it's cafeteria food; it's all bad for you, except a salad. so get one of those and stfu.

also, don't have mech study parties at 3am thursday nights in the room right next to mine because my only 8am is on friday. or if you feel the need to have one, just ****ing study. don't spank each other in the hallway or blast your airhorns. quiet hours start at 10 during the week. i'm a light sleeper and can only wear earplugs so many times.

i think that's it for right now.

Comment

Seriously though, that sucks that someone stole your iPod. Where do you work? If it's not too large of an office, you might be able to narrow down your suspects.

Then, call up Slowwy and have him come up there and form a posse to hunt the bastard down.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

And I will, too.

Good going, b etor.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

thanks for making this thread, sloww. it definitely felt good typing that all out.

Comment

Hmm.

My only beef is with my doctor's receptionist.

First off.

1. If you don't understand WTF is going on, don't try to follow up on it based on his chart notation by calling me with a message telling me the doc has changed his mind and that a later appt won't be necessary.

2. If you don't understand WTF is going on, don't also speculate about his reasons for changing his mind with some **** that makes sense to you but has no bearing on reality.

3. If you do decide to **** **** up, don't get all imperious on me when I come in to try to figure out WTF is going on and repeat to me to my face what you already told me on the phone. I know that *****, and I think you are full of ****.

4. When I try to explain to you that I need to speak with the doc to clarify this **** that you ****ed up, don't give me the runaround and tell me that I need to make an appt for next week! FTS!

Thankfully I was able to fix the **** you ****ed up but only after waiting for 2 hours for the damn doc and it took all of 2 seconds to realise that the doc and I were on the same page, and this was all your cluster****, which was totally unnecessary had you simply not bothered to call me in the first place. Next time stick to what the chart actually says, not what you *think* it says.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

lol cluster****
              i love that word.

Comment

I think **** may be my favorite word, unfortunately. Noun, adverb, adjective, verb.
                It fits all. It's perfect.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

****trumpet makes me snicker.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The three computer illiterate guys in the apartment below mine keep calling me to fix their computer. One of them is an abject moron who keeps installing adware on the computer and then complaining that the computer runs too slow. Tonight I uninstalled everything I didn't recognize, hid every link to internet explorer, and installed a browser sandbox. If the abject moron circumvents me (eg by figuring out how to view hidden files and launch an unsandboxed browser session) then I'm taking away everybody's admin privileges. If they won't agree to that then they can find themselves a new computer guy, or else start paying me forty bucks an hour to keep cleaning up their crap.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

You should do that by now anyway.

Comment

I can't find fun message boards to troll (and no my old days here at 'poly weren't trolling, but sadly genuine idiocy). ******mania.com was fun for a while but things have just gotten stale. Anybody have any reccomendations?
                        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

bornagainforbush.com
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

you know what else is bull****?
                            how like no one is awake when i am. come on.

Comment

I'm awake but I'm going to bed soon. Work and all that.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

well, i still have a long way to go on my path to enlightenment as i was trying to sleep and the cat woke me up to what he thought was an "extreme emergency" and lo and behold there was a huge ass palmetto bug in the bathroom squaring off against a wimpy tiny house spider i like to keep in the corner for mosquitos and such. The spider clearly wasnt going to do anything against this monstrosity so i had to dig deep into my old-AAHZ™ rage.

Lets just say AAHZ got medieval on that Palmetto Bugs ass. My wrist actually hurts now because i put a notebook on it and pounded it into the next dimension. 5 or 6 good punches.

Im also very disappointed in that spider, he let me down tonight (still alive tho, but prolly scared ****less)

good thing i dont work tomorrow
                                Order of the Fly
                                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                                X