This Is Bull****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Bull****

What's currently bothering you the most? Just unload here. Sometimes, a person just has to cut loose. Feel free.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Trust me, you don't want to get me started.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Someone stole my iPod from my office.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The rat bastard.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

actually after taking up Buddhism the past month and a half most of my anger is completely gone and i will probably have a quiet and peaceful rest of my life (40-60 years?)

anger is just wounded pride, remove the pride and anger vanishes.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Aahz finally realizes he was a very lame troll.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

You'll have to chalk that up to a public sevice announcement, AAHZ. We're not paying you a dime.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                Aahz finally realizes he was a very lame troll.
                yes. i was misguided and emotional, and all things considered im glad an internet troll was the worst of my offenses.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

Anyone want to place bets on how long this lasts?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Worst of your offences?

Naw.

Worse than being a troll is that you really were not very interesting.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

How long what lasts? AAHZ and NYE arguing, or the thread? There's nothing wrong with either. It's about venting, and venting is healthy.

Comment

AAHZ's new-found serenity.

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                            Someone stole my iPod from my office.
                            I TOLD YOU THAT I WILL GIVE IT BACK AFTER I'VE BORROWED IT!!!!

sheesh
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X