This Is Bull****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    Hey, when were you in b-more? You have a couple of photos taken ~4 blocks from my house. And it looks like you stayed in the Intercontinental (?) and ate at Della Notte

/facebookstalk
    i was there the last week in march / first week in april.
    aw man we should have hung out. i was so bored most of the time, hence the pictures taken with my sister. we took about 10x as many as what i have on facebook.
    i mentioned that i was in baltimore in my 'spy device advice' thread, which i just now posted in to bump it with an update.

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
    Am I the only one who has met our resident FBI agent in person?
    tassi, you, and jm from this site.

Comment

and Chris Hansen.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
        Vaccum and a webcam should help accomplish both of those.
        I'm trying to imagine how, but I'm not succeeding. Explain
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Want a whole website devoted to *****ing about stuff?

I give you......http://maddox.xmission.com/

Read it, love it, and thank me later.
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

welcome to the internet
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor View Post
              ... also, why are guys cool for setting a goal of seeing how many girls they can hook up with whereas if i sleep with as many or more guys than he does girls in a given amount of time, i'm the slut. maybe i don't want to hook up with the same kid more than one because then they get clingy and i don't want to deal with that.

That must really suck. I feel sorry for you. Unfortunately, I don't see that double standard going anywhere soon.

Comment

Cool by whose standards? It't the other girls that look down on the sluts more. And real sluts usually have other personal flaws that render them looked-down-upon

Comment

if it makes you feel better b etor, I think just as poorly of mansluts as I do womansluts
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

if it makes you feel better b etor, I think better of womansluts than mansluts
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

When it comes to consenting parties, I say "the more sex the better". Any of you is free to use that in your signature.

Comment

OK.

__________________________________________________ _____
                        the more sex [with small furry animals] the better. ricketyclick
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I hate the people at work who only know their jobs and nothing else. Every time something goes wrong I get a call, "Can you fix this?" Here's an idea: TRY fixing it your damn self and if you still can't, THEN call me. I hate driving there to flip a ****ing light switch. At least look to see what the problem might be!
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

How can they see if the lights are off?
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

They can't. That's why they call him. He's the official light turner oner.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Is it really wise to have a guy like Sava welcoming people to the Internet?

In this isolated case, I thought Al Gore would've shown better judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X