The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
Wow, 5 videos in an hour is spamming? I can put em in one post from now on, but I dont give a damn about my post count (thats even more insulting than your whining). I'm posting music so people who want to listen, can, or not. You dont wanna listen to my selections, dont. Jesus, what a *****cat. Sure, I'll stop in every 5-6 hours and post a song No thanks...
Can I start my own music thread and "spam" it?
And since when does the OT count for anything? Thats why I've been stuck on Emperor all this time, most of my posts are in this forum.
I had this same "little talk" with C0ckney when he thought it would be cute to spam hundreds of techno videos one after the other for like 10 pages or something. If you wish to do that, put them all in one post. If you see my post-times they are at least 6 hours apart, when the thread has dropped to the bottom of the page, or when some other people post their vids. Not only are you flooding the thread you are knocking other peoples vids 2 to 3 pages back, where they are less likely to get many views.
Its one thing to post music, its another to blatently spam just to raise your post count. So again why didnt (or wont) you put all those vids into one post?
Anything that any of the mods deems to be not safe for work for whatever reason will get deleted. I would er on the side of caution with respect to partial nudity...
Depending on one's motives, that could be the case. When we observe the US-haters, pedos and terrorist wanna-bes at CFCOT, we can see that sheer numbers are where they operate. They expected to get slapped 9/10 approaches, and live off the 1/10 that react positively. When 99% of the public finds them disgusting scumbags and their only hope is the innocent and naive, they need all the numbers they can get. For all of their excessive moderation, that site is an absolute danger to young people; people like me get banned while real scumbags are the chosen ones.
Want to troll for autistic/aspergers children? Want to discuss how sex between adults and 13 year olds is fine? Want to support terrorists every chance you get? CFCOT is the place for you.
I was banned because I went after the scumbags (especially among the chosen ones) and told it like it is. You see, those excessive rules of moderation allow the monsters to hide under the bed; noone is allowed to look and noone is allowed to point them out.
Leave a comment: