Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guynemer
    replied
    Fair point.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    You're an atheist. God has you on his Do Not Call list.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied
    Please God, please God...

    Leave a comment:


  • Heraclitus
    replied
    @Robert Plomp: Hey I sent the PM, could you please ban me for the two months?
    I'm wasting too much time on poly...

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    You still here?

    Leave a comment:


  • Heraclitus
    replied
    Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    you are wise to edit that post.
    Your new avatar looks awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    you are wise to edit that post.
    Last edited by ZEE; July 20, 2010, 07:10.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Bah... Tuttle doesn't even post in here to see it.
    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; July 20, 2010, 07:06.

    Leave a comment:


  • Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
    Civ2er. Great guy
    Amen!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied
    He's a ********ing hooplehead.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Who the hell is Harry Tuttle?

    Who is he?
    Civ2er. Great guy

    Leave a comment:


  • Heraclitus
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

    Check out gapminder.org. Looks like Arab women on average in the 1960's married at 18 and had 7 children but now, the average age of marriage is 29 and 2.5 children. The affects of modernization on fertility are amazingly consistent, right?

    Check it: www.bit.ly/9UMaZz
    I knew about Arab fertility.

    Anyway I find it interesting you remembered some of the other stuff I'm interested in.

    I have to say Alby its always been pleasant debating you. I'll give my request for a ban a week, if I can't stop beind derailed into you know what talk I'll request a ban.

    Also I pased the oral exam I tought I was gonna fluke because of spending too much time on poly with a 9

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    I note that all the poop-related threads disappeared over the weekend. This would seem to indicate that there is actually a bit of moderating happening in the OT. Occasionally.

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    I watched Brazil and I still have no idea what that movie was about and can't recall anything about the movie besides Robert DeNiro being an air conditioning repairman/terrorist
    brazil is an amazing film, and somehow it's no surprise to me that you don't get it.

    also, if hera is banned, how long before a 'new' poster with an unhealthy interest in eugenics and racialism appears...

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    don't do it, Heraclitus. You're being dumb. Check out some other interesting ideas like cliodynamics. or go watch some TED videos and see what interests you.

    Check out gapminder.org. Looks like Arab women on average in the 1960's married at 18 and had 7 children but now, the average age of marriage is 29 and 2.5 children. The affects of modernization on fertility are amazingly consistent, right?

    Check it: www.bit.ly/9UMaZz
    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; July 19, 2010, 03:05.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X