X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or speed in reverse!

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
      Don't speed. That will remove that particular paranoia.
      Not if he thinks Arabs are chasing him.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
        Or speed so fast that they have no chance of getting you .. and keep your license plates covered
        You can't outrun radio.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post

You can't outrun radio.
          Depends on the medium.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Hip Hop
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• "I spit that gangsta rap forget that hip-hop
              I bought them gangster-ass beats that make your head bop" -- C-Murder
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Seems the Spambots have gotten lazy. First they lost coherency, now they just don't care. Their latest thread is called "sdouhvo slbqeoabvp pwnefvbw wr"

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                  "sdouhvo slbqeoabvp pwnefvbw wr"
                  WHAT?!? MY MOTHER WAS A SAINT!
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• On the extended absence of the Previous<-->Next page-bottom feature in threads since the last upgrade:

I appreciate that not everyone uses any given feature, but that's the way I prefer to browse until I have something to reply to, and it's a waste of my time to have to wait for an extra page load every. single. thread. with. a. new. post. in any subforum I try to keep up with.

Look, I know that any hacks/customizations to the forum software are a pain each and every time there's an upgrade, migration or whatever, but this is a very basic user-friendliness issue, and I still ask the trouble be gone to as worth it - there being no chance that the only person to speak up is the only one who feels this way. -At least keep an eye pealed for any addon that may surface in the future that'll let us skip surfacing for each and every thread. -I truly regret being difficult, but it's really annoying for those of us who like to glance at everything.

Please and thank you.
                    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• The Last Post feature seems to wok less and less.......it shows the 2nd, 3rd or 5th last post. And it seems to be getting worse.
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• FWIW the forum has been really fast for me yesterday/today. I like it, hope it stays
                        Blah

Comment

• That's cause we have less than 450 robots online instead of the usual 700-900.

Comment

• Since the last few weeks Apolyton has become Sluggishly McSluggishface for me
                            I also regularly get Error 524s (Timeout) from Apolytons host
                            Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 26, 2018, 09:23.
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                              Since the last few weeks Apolyton has become Sluggishly McSluggishface for me
                              I also regularly get Error 524s (Timeout) from Apolytons host
                              Do you also get those instant-loading blank pages?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

Do you also get those instant-loading blank pages?
                                Nope ... it just takes an eternity to load (both, subforums as well as threads) ... sometimes successful and sometimes failing with the aforementioned error 524
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X